PART 40

It has been 4 months since jihi officially came together and everyone was happy with each other.

Yeonjun too came back from America and got to know about Suhi and Mihi . They become friends immediately and everything was going as usual.

Today they have to go to a party organized by Eunwoo's grandfather as he wanted to thank his business partners for his support.

He asked everyone in his friend circle and business partners to come so
Y/n, vminkook,  suhi , mihi , Yeonjun all were going.

Kim mansion

" Jimin help me tie this FUCKING tie" kookie whined .

" Come here " jimin said and helped him make his tie just then TAEHYUNG came downstairs dressed like a king with an aura that can kill anyone.

" Hyung atleast smile a little we are going to a party not a funeral" kookie said .

" Its not a funeral ....not yet " TAEHYUNG scoffed making the jikook sigh in disbelief that this devil can never change.

" I thought you changed but you are still the cold Devil " jimin scoffed.

TAEHYUNG didn't pay any attention to this comment of his and stood there.

" Where is y/n ???
When is she going to get ready when the party ends " kookie whined like a baby .

" No ... when the funeral ends" Jimin said and both of them chuckled making TAEHYUNG irritated by this childish behavior of them.

" Its getting late " kookie again said impatiently.

Well TAEHYUNG too was impatient to see her but didn't show it.
Y/n pushed him out of the room to get ready so he also didn't see her since then.
He was waiting and waiting but his breath hitched when he heard the clicking of heels .

TAEHYUNG didn't turned around yet seeing jikook widen their eyes in shock and their mouth fell open.

TAEHYUNG knew she looked beautiful in her casual attire but today she might be the cause of his end , her beauty was surely gonna kill him and he knew just by seeing jikook's expression.

They froze at their spot and ran to her when she came on the floor .
TAEHYUNG too turned around in anticipation and his heart skipped a beat looking at his love being ethereal.

Her red dress making her more beautiful, her doe eyes alluring his inner devil, her innocent face making him lose his sanity and her perfectly formed curve making him lost in her .

TAEHYUNG was in his own little world until he saw jikook standing on either side of her and kissed her cheek at the same time making her giggle.

" You look beautiful, gorgeous,  breathtaking, hot,sexy,  cute, tempting, killer, soft, pretty ....." kookie was cut in between.

" I get it " y/n said and kissed his cheeks and spoke
" My bunny is also looking handsome "

" You too" y/n said and kissed jimin.