PART 44

Y/n was in the shower well she was forced to take a shower by kookie as he said she was smelling.
She pouted and did what he said.

Y/n got out of the shower and found the room all dark with made her confuse . Y/n went near the switches to turn on the lights but stopped when two arms were wrapped around her small tummy.
She felt someone sniffling her neck and bite it a little.

" TAEH...YUNG ...." she slightly moaned his name and got his reply
" shh...stay like this ".

Y/n obeyed him like a cute little kid and stayed like this for sometime.

After sometime he pulled back and turned her around and spoke
" Lets go "
And picked her in his arms bridal style .

Y/n snuggled more in his arms and asked
" Where to????"

" just close your eyes and wait"

She did what he asked.

After few seconds y/n felt him put her down on some soft matter under her feet .

" open your eyes" TAEHYUNG said in his deep husky voice . Y/n opened her eyes and found the most beautiful scenario in front of her eyes.

The whole balcony decorated with lights and flowers . The floor covered with soft mattress all over and beautiful decorative piece near the grill with a small fridge at the corner which had all types of ice cream and chocolates.

Y/n eyes sparkled with joy as it was something which she wanted to witness for a long time and she even shared it with Suhi.

" How did you...." she couldn't complete her statement out of joy .

" It doesn't matter how....
All that matters is that if you like it or not " TAEHYUNG asked with which y/n turned around .

" I don't like it " TAEHYUNG looked at her with a raised eyebrow but her next words made a boxy smile plastered on his face

" I don't like it ...
I hate it so so so much " y/n said and hugged him tightly.

Y/n pulled out and kissed him passionately
" I always wanted to experience something like this " she said against his lips and backed away after good minutes to take breath.

" If my little tiger wants something she will get it herself cause she is capable of everything in this world . But i know what you really want.
If you want more things like this just give a slight hint and it will be more than ready for you little tiger " TAEHYUNG said and kissed her forehead.

Y/n smiled and laid on the soft mattress and spoke while eating the ice cream
" How did you prepared all of this alone .
It's a lot of work "

TAEHYUNG scratch the back of his neck and spoke
" Jimin and kookie helped me "

" Really...thats so sweet of them .
My babies " y/n said with a pout .

Y/n flustered when TAEHYUNG kissed her pout .

" I want ice cream too " TAEHYUNG demanded like a small kid.

" Here you go my devil " y/n said while forwarding the spoon to him .

" Not like this " TAEHYUNG said making her confuse.
TAEHYUNG made her eat the ice cream and she did . Y/n thought he wanted another flavor but her eyes widened when he slammed his lips on her and ate the ice cream from her mouth.