PART 9

Y/n pov

I felt a headache and couldn't move my body. I slowly got consciousness and found myself lying on the floor in a dark room. My hands tied in the back. My body was aching badly and i couldn't remember anything. I was at Mr Choi's house last time and after that i don't remember anything.  I couldn't hear anything from the ear piece as well. Just than a man walk inside........

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I felt suspicious about Choi's  behavior and asked y/n to leave immediately but she didn't listen. She is really stubborn.  After sometime the situation went out of our hand as y/n collapsed.  We knew this cause of her ear piece .

I immediately asked the guards to be present  at his house and capture him before he can pull any other stunt. Jimin was handling the guards and jungkookie on his way to y/n when we heard jungkookie through the call
" Its Cha Mihul hyung. There are money transaction from over the years to Mr Choi's  account from Cha enterprises.  He was working for them for a long time".
That's  it i lose all my patience.  That person has destroyed my family years ago and now he was aiming at y/n . I can't let him harm any other person important to me.

Nobody's Pov

Jimin and jungkookie has already seen and felt TAEHYUNG change around y/n . He is still the cold and devil boss but he has started caring about y/n and that didn't go unnoticed by them. He was never going to accept it but the thought of any harm inflicted on her made him angrier.  He wanted to kill that bastard not because of his revenge but he tried to use y/n as a bait. He wanted to harm someone really important to him and TAEHYUNG won't let that happen.

After sometime their guard reach at Choi's house and informed that there is no sign of him or y/n. Jimin and TAEHYUNG  became worried and asked them to find the bodyguard that was there. Unfortunately the guard was found dead in the taxi .

" what do we do TAEHYUNG?" Jimin asked.
" This is way too detailed. They knew about us and y/n being close. They used her as a bait . They will tell us what to do." He replied.

Soon after a call came to TAEHYUNG telling him to reach at a address alone with no security , he agreed.

TAEHYUNG went alone while Jimin was close and could come any time . Jungkookie was on standby with the bodyguards.

Y/n pov

I tried to get up but failed but somehow managed to sit properly my hands still tied on the back. Suddenly i felt somebody presence behind me and i saw a man in his 60s coming toward me.I didn't know who he was and decided to stay quiet.
" You woke up little girl" he spoke.
I didn't like his presence at all and asked directly
" why did you bring me here. You are the one behind all of this right?"

" Too eager aren't you little girl. But being curious about other's business will never bring you good. Look where you are, here tied up and nobody to help you out but me" he spoke.

" somebody will surely come" i replied.

" but not for you but for me little girl. They are just using you. Don't you understand that" he said.