PART 5

Next day in the office y/n came and started doing her work in the hope of not getting scolded by Mr. Kim.

Y/n Pov

"I have completed the work that Mr. Kim asked me to do but i don't  want to go to him. He is so rude . His bestfriend  JUNGKOOKIE  is so sweet and nice while he is a rude jerk. He didn't  even asked me yesterday  if i was okay or not."

I was thinking all of this when Sejini  came and said" y/n did you complete the work Mr. Kim gave you. I forgot  to tell you but he is really  serious about his work and he is a little bit cold but that doesn't  effect his handsomeness."

I rolled my eyes at her remark . I have known  in one single day that every girl is head over heels for this man and they try to hit on him at any possible chance they are given. The reason why Sejini  handed me the files yesterday  was that she was a little late to submit them and she didn't  wanted him to scold her and me being new i didn't  knew this drama of her.

But she is really nice and a good colleague to have . She even told me about the working environment  of here.

There are only 3 rules that needed to be followed.

First, Everybody  should be punctual.
Second, No one betrays the Devil aka Kim TAEHYUNG , he ruins that persons life who do so.
Third, Nobody talks to him with a high tone. He don't  stand people who shout at him.

Sejini told me he cancelled a billion dollars  collaboration  when his business partner raised his voice at him that to in a fun way cause he was a foreigner in the business and Mr. Kim made sure he went bankrupt  within 2 days.

Not gonna lie i was scared of him when i got to know about this. He was cold and rude . I knew that but he is a dangerous  one i couldn't  believe.
I stood up to left to Mr. Kim office. I knocked at the door and heard the usual cold "come in".

I went to him , bowed a little and forwarded the files to him
" Mr. Kim this is the work Mr. Choi gave me." He looked up and took the files and put it aside.

"What is this file about ? Tell me in detail." He asked.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I asked her to brief me about the work she has done. I wanted to see her work ethics after the confidence  JUNGKOOKIE  has shown in her.

"Mr. Kim this file contains all the analysis related to the project we are working on with Mr. Lee. I have made a report about all the cases our company worked on related to this and made a estimation about the things that were beneficial  to us and the things that needs a little more work . This report can be used as a reminder on the things that need more attention and focus." she explained all of this in one go.

She gestured me if she can take the file , i nodded and she took it and continued her little presentation .
She took my pen "yes, my pen that was on the table to highlight the important details ". I saw it and she continued with her work .

No one dared to use My pen , the CEO's thing without my permission.  It isn't  that it is something  important but nobody has done it before. She was done in about 5 minutes and handed the pen back to me. I must say she is a nice speaker and the fact that this is her first job made it more impressive.