PART 36

Next day Mihi and Suhi left leaving a happy Jimin and a sad Kookie behind but somehow jimin was upset as he had no one to fight with.

They all went to their respective work like always.

Y/n and Suhi were working together.
Mihi would be out most of the time and always end up bumping into jimin.

TAEHYUNG was busy expanding his work and killing everyone who dared to disobey him more precisely he was running a background check on every single employee and business partner he is working with and had worked with cause he was not alone anymore.
He had a family to take care of and he knew kookie and jimin are also not meeting any girls as they can be enemies or worst they might die because of them.
They too wanted to be away from someone who might turn out to be their weaknesses but it turned out kookie already fell in love with Suhi as it was evident in their eyes.

Kookie would complete his work faster and went to y/n's company to help her which is a mere excuse cause everyone knew he wanted to see Suhi so everybody played along.

Jimin and Mihi fought like kids and tried to kill each other all the time.

TAEHYUNG and y/n were happy as always but would still bicker sometimes.

An Incident

TAEHYUNG came from work and didn't saw y/n so he searched for her in the house but still didn't find her.
He called her but still she didn't pick up.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I called her but she didn't pick. She asked me to come early but herself is nowhere to be found.
I slightly get worried but then heard something fell in the kitchen.

I rushed there thinking it might be her.

I went there and saw y/n was cooking but the kitchen was a mess.
She had her headphones on not caring about anything happening around.
Everything on the floor and the maids were standing like a statue.
She must have ordered them to stay still .

"This little tiger ".

I sighed and signalled the maids to leave.
They went and i went near y/n.

She turned and splash.

A liquidy substance came all over my face.

Y/n pov

I was in the kitchen making food for TAEHYUNG as he is coming early.
I asked maids not to interfere , put my headphones and started cooking.

I had the chocolate sauce to pour on the cake but it is not opening.
I was getting frustrated and turned around squeezing it harder.

Oh shoot.

" TAEHYUNG " i said as i saw the sauce all over his face and his white shirt.

His hairs , his face , his lips all cover in chocolate.
I couldn't control and burst into laughter.

" hahaha....Taeh.....haha....."
My headphones fell too due to the extreme laughter.

Suddenly TAEHYUNG gripped my shoulders pinning me to the kitchen counter .

" I'm dying here to find you...getting worried about you and you
Are
Laughing at me" TAEHYUNG said.