PART 32

TAEHYUNG entered a dark room that reaked of blood and saw the figure tied in chains with blood oozing out of almost every part of his body.

TAEHYUNG smiled devilishly at the sight and took his steps closer to that person.

Ro woon was brought here by his guards and tortured since that day but nobody killed him on the order of Kim TAEHYUNG,  the Devil himself.

TAEHYUNG went near Ro woon and saw him coughing blood and pulled his hair with a jerk making him wince in pain.

" Just....kill....me....already" he spoke.

" Tsk...tsk....tsk...
You should have thought about it before touching my girl...
Now you are gonna beg me to kill you every single day" TAEHYUNG said and made a deep cut on his arm .
He winced in pain.
TAEHYUNG then tighten the chains around his neck making deep red marks and he choked not getting enough air.
Just before he could lost his consciousness TAEHYUNG left the chains.

The torture continued till he became unconscious.

" I have been recovering nicely so i can torture you without any problem" TAEHYUNG said and threw him back on the floor before leaving.

" Make sure he suffers .....he ain't in a hotel to
Enjoy his stay"  TAEHYUNG said sternly and his guards did the same.

At evening
At Kim mansion

Y/n entered the house being all cheerful while Jimin and kookie were talking about some work.

" Someone is really happy today" jimin said with a smile.

" something happened???" Kookie asked.

" Yes...." y/n said while sitting beside them and continued
" I met my childhood friend after so many years and the best part is we are going to work together "

" Really....we are so happy for you" kookie said.
" what work???" Jimin asked.

Y/n told them everything that happened and they hugged.

" Its nice you can share your feelings with a girl after all" jimin smirked.
" Is she beautiful " kookie asked.

Jimin and y/n looked at kookie a little shocked as he is never interested in girls.

" What ....I'm just asking casually " he said.

" Yeah she is...." y/n said and pinched kookie's cheeks.

" Looks like someone is grown up" jimin said and ruffled kookie's hair.

Just then TAEHYUNG came and their gaze drifted towards him.

Y/n panicked seeing the blood on his cufflinks.
She ran and hold his hands and asked
" Are you hurt somewhere???
Are you okay ???" And cupped his cheeks.

"Its not my blood " TAEHYUNG simply said and caressed y/n's cheeks with the back of his hand seeing her this tensed.

" I never want to interfere in your work but please don't ever come like this again" y/n said , concern visible in her voice.