My Interpretation of Edinia

Okay, this is a whole rant about how I see Edinia because it's my favorite out of all the realms.

Okay so, I would like to believe that Edinia was shaped like the content of Asia (Minus the country Russia, pretend that is just open land). I have a very specific reason for it, but I'm scared to say why incase I get bashed, but in short I believe all the Edinian characters in MK are Asian coded.

I would also think that Edinia is divided into a north, south, west and east! Like how you get East, North, West and South Asia

I would also think that Edinia is divided into a north, south, west and east! Like how you get East, North, West and South Asia. I personally headcannon that in MK1, that the royal family would be South Eastern Edinian cause to be they kinda look Vietnamese. Li Mei would obviously be East Asain because I think she's Chinese coded (Name, the Shriri dragon thing, her fighting style, etc). And my absolute FAVORITE part of this rant... Jade and Rain. Ever since MK9, I have always headcannon Jade to be Desi coded, therefore Indian coded (Mostly because I'm Desi and I want a character in my favorite game of all time to represent me). And I've always loved Jade because of this reason. AND RAIN- Rain in Mk11 and Mk1 is definitely desi coded too (Have you seen his face?)

Anyways, thank you for coming to my rant

- GZ