16

•KEEGAN•

I know I wouldn't be able to leave her there without a release and though it wouldn't be the release she wanted it was going to be just as good. Pulling out was hard for me risking blue balls again but it was worth seeing her afraid when I got up. Disappointment flashed across her face with my tone. I ignored how that made me feel. I pulled her up along with my boxer then took a seat on a bench. In front of us there was a mirror next to the window that displayed the halls anyone could see us before they even entered the pool room. Shit there could be cameras in here and I didn't even check. Through the mirror, I could see her biting her lip with anticipation. I chuckled my stomach doing some weird fluttering thing at how innocent she looked. She only looked innocent but this woman was my vice.

Leaning on the cold wall I made her sit on my lap. Pulling her legs out over mine so I can see everything through the mirror and in this very fucking moment I just knew. I've been starving and with every single second I'm looking at her eyes down to her pussy, feeling her on my lap I'm becoming obsessed. She was embarrassed trying to close her leg but I wouldn't let her. "You are beautiful you know that," I said softly kissing her wet shoulder. Her head nuzzled into my neck.

She calmed and I slid my hand in between her legs. "Still so wet for me, Verena." I rubbed her clit. "Look at yourself."

Her eyes met mine through the mirror then she looked down at herself right when my fingers slid back into her, and her breathing hitched. She was so tight couldn't even tell my dick was just in there. Her breathing became more frantic. She was close. I kissed her neck and bit her shoulder hard enough to get a small squeal. I was going to mark her everywhere. Her hips buckled and she writhed uncontrollably against my fingers. I held her down as she tried to escape the raging orgasm that ripped through her. She moaned into my neck. "Fuck." She dragged out the word.

I rubbed her clit until she closed her legs. This time I didn't stop her.

I slipped my hand out of her after she stopped pulsing rubbing her inner thighs to soothe her. She put her legs down and I turned her head to catch her lips. "We should go." She said breathlessly.

"Yeah in a minute." I bite her shoulder making sure this time it will bruise. I left hickeys down her neck. I don't know what came over her and why she was still letting me do this but if it was only for tonight I wanted this moment to last and when we wake up tomorrow I want to see these bruises as a reminder. To see this side of her will forever be a core memory.

•VERENA•

Doesn't change anything. I had to continue with my life with my head held high. I can't just get nervous or scared just because I am weirdly attractive to them. I mean who wouldn't be Keegan's beautiful. I had a feeling Ghost and König weren't far off. Though they're collectively murderous assholes.

Keegan carried me to my hotel room last night. I was already embarrassed about how I acted I've never experienced anything like that. He waited for me to shower and fall asleep before leaving. I woke up by myself which I was grateful for. I laid in bed for about and hour and a half thinking about the last couple of days. No man I ever slept with has ever given me an orgasm, not Francisco, and certainly not Gabriel. I was starting to believe it was a myth. I have came before but orgasm, nope. In a janitor's closet and a pool room. I could basically hear my grandma calling me a whore. She probably wouldn't but she would definitely judge me.

I got up used the restroom and dedicated the rest of my time to packing my stuff. It was currently 9 in the morning. Gotta leave soon to get to the airport.

We flew back with Mateo. After a 18-hour flight, everyone seems groggy. We got to his apartment and the boys set his bags down while I looked around for any evidence of a girlfriend or girlfriends. Mateo is my brother but he is still a little turd. He was also a genius with a mess. Clothes and shoes everywhere at least he washed his dishes. (Probably because I used to beat him if he didn't.) I spot a pink thong at the edge of his bed. I shook my head and smiled. Freak. Then lashes in his bathroom.

I walked out of his room and back into the living room.

"What were you doing in there?" Mateo pointed already looking horrified.

"You need to clean your room." I snickered. "And tell your little friend to stop leaving her stuff behind."

"Shhhhh." He reddens. "I'm being safe."

"You better I'm too young to be an aunt," I lecture pointing my finger at him like my grandma use to do.

We stayed and talked for a bit before I had to leave for my next business trip. "I love you call me if you need anything," I said after hugging him goodbye.

"I love you too and be safe." He says.

Keegan opened the SUV door as I approached it before I could get in I got a phone call. Unknown number. I frowned and answered could be Manuel or Valeria. They did that often. "Hello," I answered.

"Amor," (Love) A cringy deep voice came on the other end. Rowan. "Didn't I tell you I would get your ass? Nobody knew about perfect little Montego, keeping him secret. Your one weakness." I stopped walking. "You might wanna turn back and check on him."

•_•