38

•KEEGAN•

               We met up with Marcus a little bit after midnight. 20 miles south of Durango. Verena was doing a hell of a job ignoring Ghost and me. I know why she's doing it but I wonder if she wanted a reaction from us. Every time we try to talk to her she stares blankly at us. If it's not about work she doesn't respond simply nods. If she wants a reaction from me she will not get one yet god knows I want to choke her.

She was the only thing physically misplaced here. Every guard and man around her was taller and bigger and we all wore black. While she dressed like a bohemian princess. Pink flowers in her hair, and a white fluid dress. I could see the shape of her nipples and if I could so could everyone else.

Ghost and I stood on the other side of the table. We listened as Marcus explained the gameplay for tomorrow. I reviewed it before we landed, and I know what he is going to say. I only half listened to what he was saying because I swear her nipples were staring at me. Taunting me.

Like she felt my eyes on her she grabbed König arm and used his forearm to cover her torso. The way she looked up at him. His returned smirk almost made me rage but Ghost caught my attention and smirked smugly. I snorted. "Are you two paying attention?" Marcus snapped.

"Yes." I nodded biting my tongue to prevent from laughing.

"You will not be going anywhere." He pointed at Verena. "You're not healing and we can risk anyone hurting you."

She bared one side of her teeth in annoyance but she kept quiet, rubbing König arm. She didn't even look at us but she look at him with the fuck me eyes and intertwined their fingers. Ha. This is what it feels like to want to suffocate somebody and fuck them at the same time.

I looked away, clenching my jaw.

•VERENA•

            Keegan was too easy. Simon was just annoyed I don't think he cares if I fucked König or not. I'm not sure if he divorced his wife yet. When I woke up König had food for me. We ate, we talked then Ghost left and by the time he came back, we simply left. I had a feeling he went to see his mom before he left but didn't bother to ask him. I'm sure he would tell me to leave him alone or ask why would I care. And if so he is right I shouldn't care. I don't.

I grabbed a cookie off of a table with fruits and food available for me. It was too much and stupid. Wouldn't even be able to eat 5% of it. I would offer some to everyone here but Marcus would yell at me to stop being so nice.

I walked into Königs tent, he made it look small just sitting down. "Cookie."

"Are you tired?" He accepted the cookie and bit into it. I walked over to him and hugged him. I don't know where the sudden urge came from. He was sitting on the floor and even so, his head was level to my stomach. He ate the cookie running his hand on the back of my thigh. "You were having fun making them jealous." He closed his eyes.

"It's easy." I shrugged. His eyes gleamed in amusement. He pulled my dress up and kissed my thighs. I bent down and he pushed me down onto the cushion. "In the tent?"

"There's a church ten minutes away from here." In the tent it is. I leaned up to kiss him first. He grabbed my neck deepening the kiss. He bites my bottom lip so hard it starts to taste like iron. I stared up at the ceiling as he kissed my neck, and my collar bone, licked the spot between my breast. He pulled my dress freeing my boobs out and taking no time to take my nipples in his mouth. His hand pushed into my ribs I giggled. It tickled.

He smiled grazing his teeth over my skin. I could feel his lashes. I pushed his hair off his shoulder. My heart was pounding and my skin grew hot at every kiss at every touch. He pulled my dress down more, only to get frustrated he ripped it apart. "You're so impatient."