52

•KEEGAN•

                  Verena wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. It didn't take a genius to know she was drunk, still comprehending everything around her but she wasn't as aware as she usually was. She blinks and sometimes stares blankly at the back of the car seat. Then she would say something in Spanish that didn't make sense to anyone and then burst out laughing. Her friend took her away from König and I and made her drink until she almost fell on her knees. König caught her before she touched the floor and I carried her to the car, they protested but enough was enough. I asked Ghost to at least call a cab for her friends though he looked like he wouldn't care if they got kidnapped in front of him. He was only doing it because he knew Verena would skin him alive if she found out.

"Eres bonito," Verena said poking my cheek. (You are pretty(for male) She placed her hand on my thigh and tilted her head to the side. "How do I know you? How do I know someone so handsome." She slurred.

She poked my cheek again and leaned closer to me. "I like your eyes when you smile. Es como la luz del sol en tu ojos." (It's like the sunshine in your eyes)

Oh. "Ghost what did she say?"

"She said suck a dick and die." I leaned forward and boop him on his head. He turned around and glared at me with the intent to hit me back but Verena slapped his arm away.

"Stop you." She whined. Her eyes furrowed and she pouted slightly. I thought I would die before I ever got to see her look like that. Ghost grumbles and turns away. König grumble something after something about driving.

Verena placed her hand on my thigh a playful grin on her lips as she pulled me from my tie and kissed me. I let her unbutton my shirt and touch me wherever she wanted. She held my chin and touched my chest. My dick jerked with every single touch. I kept my hands on her thighs over her clothes but I wanted to touch her skin. "What are you doing?" She said between kisses. She left sloppy kisses on my neck and jawline. I groaned as she shifted to straddle me, her crotch touching my dick. I almost lost all control right then and there. She smelled so good, despite she has been dancing and drinking. Anyone would lose their mind over her.

"Why aren't you touching me?" She pulled away, she pressed her forehead against mine. She looked down at my restless dick swelling under my pants. "I want to be touched." She said loud enough to earn a groan from the front seat. I bet they were sweating. Ha ha, bastards.

I kissed her forehead. "You're drunk."

"I'm not drunk." I can never win.

"You're drunk enough." I retorted. I pulled her into my chest. "I want to, you know I want to, but I gotta get you sober first."

"I'm not drunk." She gave up and laid her chin on my shoulder. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"I could smell the alcohol." She kissed me. She tasted like pineapple and vodka. She definitely mixed her alcohol. "You're drunk," I said against her lips. She grumpled and slid off of me.

When we got to the house she walked in a straight line to the door in heels then made sure to turn around and flick me the bird. "Told you I'm not drunk." She ran inside and before thinking twice I followed. She turned around with a mischievous smile on her lips. For a short woman in heels, she was quite fast but not fast enough. She burst out laughing when I grabbed her midway up the stairs. She let out a squeal that made me chuckle.

I put her down in her room. She was still laughing. I placed my hand on her cheek and she leaned into it. "Do you think evil is necessary?" She said after a while, which caught me off guard.

"No, but it is the reason I worked for so long and the reason I met you so yes." I kissed her cheeks, which sparkled with whatever makeup was on her face.

"I would have never met you if my father never died," She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "If my mother hadn't died I wouldn't have met you."

"I'm not ashamed to say that I don't regret any choices I made to get to you." I pushed her hair off her face. I admire the way she looked at me. No hint of anger or annoyance just lust and need. "I'll do it again." I'll go through all that pain again, I'll lose everything again if I'm guaranteed to have her.

"Are we trauma bonding?" She smiled and pulled off my tie.

"Fuck no." I unbuttoned my shirt though it was no use because she ripped it open, and buttons flew everywhere. It was expensive but so was she. "I had a healthy childhood I just have a lot of testosterone and a hard-ass dad and my mom was a hippie cowgirl. If it wasn't for her my dad would have been a crazy loner."

"Lucky privilege classic American boy." I unzipped her dress, letting it fall before pulling her close to kiss her. She pulled on my belt and unbuttoned my pants but before she could take them off I turned her around and pushed her onto the bed.

"Do you know how many pieces of shit looked at you tonight?" She was perfect, wet and aching even through her underwear I could see. "So unaware, or maybe you've gotten comfortable."

I kissed her stomach, her hips, and her thighs pulled her overly expensive underwear, and threw them back. I kissed her pubic mount and pushed a finger in. She breathes shifting closer to the edge of the bed to my touch. I love it as much shit that she talks this was my domain, I own this. "Do you care?" I didn't move my finger, she was so tight it felt like I wouldn't fit another finger.

"Care about what?" I lean down to kiss the space right above her clit. She pushed her hips up for more, I pushed her down holding her hip. She whined.

"Do you like being the center of attention Verena?" She shook her head. "Talk."

"No," She breathes softly.

I pushed another finger in, "But you walk around like you do."

"You're doing this because people pay attention to me." I lick her clit pumping my finger in and out and pulling away completely. She glared up at me, I wiped my lips and smirked. I pulled my pants down along with my boxer.

"I'm not going to pretend like I'm not jealous. I am I already hate those two and I will continue to hate any other fuck that looks at you and I will take out my anger like this," I place my tip against her entrance and pushed in slowly. She was wetter than she was before to my surprise she pushed her hips up to meet my thrust. I kissed her neck, chest until I was good to move. She looked at me and I was ready to finish. I grabbed her neck and kissed her, her pussy clenching. "I have a lot of fucking anger."

I kissed her until her lips were red once again. I left hickeys and marks everywhere, dark enough to be seen across the room, hard to cover with simple makeup. "Take it out on me then." She said through breathing in my ear.

"Fuck." I pulled out before she could peak. She whimpered and shiver violently at the loss of contact. It hurt me just as much. She was shaking. "I will." I pushed my dick back in.

"I hate you." She said, still she wraps her arms around my shoulder. She kissed me back and moaned and cried when I took her breast into my mouth. When she finished she pushed her hips to mine and digs her nails down my back. I didn't stopped replacing her  finger with mine on her clit it didn't take long for her to orgasm again. This time she squeezed my bicep.

•_•