25

Rewritten

•VERENA•

Back at my house, everyone has already cleared out most of my stuff. All of my animals have been sent to another house of mine. I haven't been here in a while and walking around had my heart beating out of my chest. All the memories are going to be gone. Before we this house was completely built Mateo and I craved our names in the woods.

Marcus was also here to give me a scolding about how I posed when the media came to take pictures of me. He knew I was going to get enough attention being a woman drug lord. Apparently, the internet loves me. I don't care what people think of me but I did scroll through the internet out of pure curiosity.

Marguerite Stella: We get it. She is beautiful but that shouldn't overshadow her crimes.

Devin Steal: There is no proof that she has done anything wrong. Besides sounds like y'all just envy her. Aren't you a feminist? She is a businesswoman if the allegations are true.

Marguerite Stella: WTF

I snorted.

Stacy Union: She should've pursued a career as a model or an actor. She is so pretty.

Lance Wood: She is too short.

Fuck you, Lance Wood. I chose actual power and drugs own celebrity/Hollywood/ government this shit is extensive so I own them too.

                  Rowan took fucking everything. While I was locked up for 24 hours plus the four hours it took to fly over here he was able to take every land I've taken over from the traders. Which is fine. I gonna get my territory back and I'm going to do it with all the bloodshed I could get. Denise calculated all the information she could get, starting with the labs.

I was sitting at a popular shop where tourists love to come here to eat and drink. I'm pretty sure no one was looking at me because I'm the newfound drug dealer. After all, I was a woman sitting alone in a coffee shop. Marcus was only three feet away taking a call.

"It's not safe for you to sit here alone." A man with a deep voice said. He sat down adjacent to me, and his friend did the same. I raised an eyebrow. What?

He was gorgeous, but if he didn't get the fuck away from me right now I will have Marcus kill him slowly. "Who the fuck are you?"

He was American or Canadian from the accent. Black wavy hair, dark blue eyes, nice pink lips, and a devilish dimple. His jawline rivals Superman's. My eyes adverted to his friend he was pretty but huge, and his hair was longer sitting right on his shoulder, blonde curls with blue eyes, green around the irises.

"Whoa whoa, why so hostile?" The blonde said. He sounded country. Southern America?

"I don't know stupid because I'm a woman and you're an overgrown intimidating ogre," I said flatly. I was over this conversation. I looked over at Marcus and he was fucking gone. HUH?

In a country full of Spanish-speaking people what made them assume I spoke English? Do they recognize me? Maybe they just assumed and took their shot anyway. I closed the file I was just reading and stuffed it in my purse. "What do you want?"