34

•KÖNIG•

Out of respect for Verena, I thought about stopping the second I noticed Denise walk into the area from the hall. Except Verena pushed herself into my mouth when she arched her back and I lost myself in her again, I've craved her. I wasn't going to stop. I couldn't get enough, of her breasts, her moans even the timid way she touched my chest when I pulled her up. Her cheeks and chest glow with hues of red. I wanted to feel her, have her dig her nails into me like she did in Italy.

Everything about the authoritative drug lord was gone. She was enjoying this as much as I was and I fucking loved it.

My mind went to unfiltered adulterated thoughts, I could fuck her on the floor, on the coffee table, against the wall, in front of the mirror so she can watch, that would be fun. She would secretly love to watch.

"Hello." A familiar male voice called from the front door. Son of bitch. I grabbed a hoodie that I left on one of the bar stools. Pulling it over her head she put her arms through. It looked like she was wearing a tent. One side of the hoodie was threatening to hang off her shoulder. I snorted.

Sebastian fucking Krueger walked into the room, with a huge bouquet and chocolate in his hands. His eyes landed on me first, I hope he felt the death stare in every way but his expression stayed happy and only brightened when he looked over at Verena. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi." She smiled opening her arm and getting onto her tippy toes to wrap her arms around his neck.

Fucking cock blocking shithead.

"How did you get through?" I asked not bothering to hide my annoyance.

"Knocked out two of your men." He shrugged. I might just let Ghost kill him.

To make my day better Valeria and Manuel showed up.

•VERENA•

              König placed his hand was on my lower back, even now I felt my body shiver at just the warmness. People screamed and cheered as if I was a celebrity. It anything it made me uncomfortable because I hadn't done anything to be idolized. The camera flashed and people tried getting past my security to ask questions. They might get through them but they wouldn't be able to touch me without König breaking fingers. As soon as I enter the building where billionaire Vincent Black welcomes me. He smirked taking my hand and kissing my scrap knuckles. "Welcome."

All-time favorite American billionaire wanted to meet me. Denise read me the emails yesterday. I was surprised at the amount of emails and felt as if this was a cheap publicity stunt for a promo on his tech company. I was wary on going, Ghost and Keegan were still gone and American government already express their animosity towards me but Sebastian insisted taking a roll in my detail. The media being here wasn't going to help my image with the government but at least the people like me.

Denise was acting weird. She was usually really talkative and cheery but when she was reading those emails she was very soft and nervous. Cheeks flushed and she wouldn't make eyes contact with me. I didn't have the time to pester her about it.

"It's really nice of you to have me." I said politely but I was already thinking about leaving. In his email he personally (aka secretary) sent claims he wanted to network. I do think a men that looks and speaks like Vincent Black can talk to someone like me. If there's anything billionaire have in common is we really don't care about the greater good or the well-being of others. We only care about our own interests.