59

•VERENA•

          I sat in the tub staring outside at the mountains in the distance. I've felt pride for Mateo when he was getting older wiser, mature, smart and strong. He was the reason I've breath and now I felt the same for Dahlia. I used to look at her with fear, along with an aching pain in my chest that something might happen to her because of me. Even the thought of her getting sick scared me but now when I look at her all I feel is love along with the ache that I won't ever be able to let her go no matter what.

I laid my head on the side of the tub and inhale deeply. I wondered if Mateo was proud of me. We used to argue about my mannerism with outsider. Everything we went through as children only made me bitter or straight up hateful toward people I didn't know. I remember the first time I killed a men I felt nothing. When I killed that woman from the market place I felt nothing. I was numb and now I felt it all. Happiness, love, immense joy. I would give it up all to see Mateo again even if I stayed the same but I know he was proud of me wherever he was.

"Verena." Keegan smooth voice uttered. I didn't notice he walked in. His eyes trailed over me and I looked him up and down. He was wearing the clothes I bought him and something about that made me wet. I close my thighs. It didn't help that his voice was what I imagine the devil sounding like. "You've been in here for an hour."

"That's normal." I shrugged hugging my legs to my chest. He rolled his eyes but got down to my level. He touch the water and frowned.

"Why is it still warm?" I smiled grabbing his hand.

"Because it's a $10k tub." He snorts. A while ago I did some digging about on them. If they wanted too they could splurge and still live comfortably on their own too. Simon invest in stocks etc. Darian invested in art etc(not to mention daddies money). Keegan invested in real estate and he was a dealer and a damn good one with no trail, he was the wealthiest. They all had their own millions of course but they don't spend not the way I do.

I also did some digging on their medical history, I had to make sure I was safe whenever I had (stupid) unprotected sex. I also checked out how many time they been shot. Keegan 1, Simon 3, Darian 3. I've seen the healed stretch skin, remember touching it. Some of them covered with tattoos. Others just there, a constant reminder. I still feel mine, whenever I ran my finger around or over it I feel a sting like a reminder that it was there. Then I remember my aunt and her husband and my cousin. I wasn't ashamed of it of my scar. It didn't affect my body imagine any less than before. If anything it was badass.

"Let me get in." I nodded and he took off his shirt. I watched as his muscles flex with every movement. When he took off his pant he was already hard, when he took off his boxer he had precum on the tip. I laughed. I moved forward to let him in behind me. "What is wrong with you guys?"

"I got semi hard at the thought of you then hard as fuck when I smelled you what do you think happens when I see you in a tub. This is nothing new." He smiled, getting into the water. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and chest. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and I felt his dick poke my backside. I snorted but got comfortable.

"You guys are so easy." I shook my head.

"Only for you." He kissed my jaw. "Did you know that Darian found Denise in his room one night?"

I gasped. My eyes widening. "What do you mean?"

"Around the time Simon and I left to sort Rowan drugs. He told us he walked into his room and she was spread eagle on his bed. So he left to sleep with you."