35

•VERENA•

               "Yesterday Verena Montego was seen with billionaire Vincent Black in one of his facilities. He closed the facility for the whole day for Montego." Videos of Vincent hovering his arm behind me as I smiled down at a bright monitor. "They would look absolutely great together." The woman with curly hair beams.

"Vincent Black dating an untouchable drug lord?" A blonde snickers. Another picture of Vincent hugging me I didn't hug him back but from the angle of the picture you couldn't tell. "I think it's a publicity stunt." That's exactly what it is and looking at the stock market this morning it's working.

"If you think she looks good with Vincent look at the pictures between her and her bodyguard." She threw air quotes on the word bodyguard. I cringed. There live audience cheered and my stomach flopped when I saw the picture, I sat up from lying down. There's no fucking way. König hand on my back as he looks down at my ass. A smirked on his lips. Well, that wasn't that bad, bad but not as bad as the next. I gasped covering my mouth at the screen change. They got a picture of us on the couch. His hand is on my knee and we look at each other like we're about to eat each other.

"Damn, that's kinda hot." I flinched and almost screamed when I noticed who it was.

"Ghost!" He chuckled.

"I don't think that mystery man is going to let Black anywhere near Ms Montego." The curly hair woman said.

"At least they got something right." He grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ghost, wait!" I shrieked. I slapped his butt as he carried me to my bedroom. The maids were in the middle of cleaning.

"Vuelve mas tarde por favor." (come back later please.) I didn't have the time to gawk at the fact he spoke in perfect Spanish before I was thrown onto the bed. I huffed in frustration and disbelief. "You know my name darling you can't scream ghost when we fuck."

The maids giggled as they walked out the door. "They spoke English, Simon."

"I've missed you." He pulled my ankle I yelped falling back as he leaned over me nestling himself in between my legs. He pulled out a blade from somewhere in his uniform and traced it down my neck, tickling my skin as it went. I could feel the cold blade on my jugular. I swallow looking up at the sadistic fuck. My eyes narrowed down silently daring him, he smirked slicing off my shirt and my bra along with it. "I haven't slept in days and whenever I could sleep Keegan was right there trying to grab my boobs."

He moved back and grabbed the hem of my shorts pulling them off along with my underwear.

"I just came back from a hike with König. I need to-" He snorted completely ignoring me before grazing his finger only on my slit and entrance. I placed my hand over my vagina feeling ashamed my cheeks and chest burned. He swiftly moves my hand away.

"That crazy bastard bit you." He pulled my thighs up. Tracing his fingers over the bite marks. His eyes look me over, taking me in. I covered my face I'm not able to handle the way he looks at me. Not when I'm this vulnerable. "Come on let's shower." He pulls me off the bed and kisses my shoulder.

We talked about his trip as he helped me wash my hair. They destroyed everything. Down to the plant or and the origin of Rowan's supplies. "He is in a very compromising position. Marcus thinks we got the upper hand again."