Epilogue

10 Years Later

•KEEGAN•

           "Wake up." I opened my eyes to my wife crawling onto me, five kids later she is still the most beautiful person I'd ever met. I thank whoever or whatever that I can wake up to this life that I have now. I could feel her curls on my chest and waist. My dick sprung to life at just the sight of her breast.

"Mommy." And just like that the magic and a part of this soul was sucked right out of me. Before the door could be opened I threw Verena on the bed and covered her body with the duvet just as Dean Mateo Montego decided to walk into the room without knocking. He was 10. He might look innocent a true König, with blonde curly hair and blue-green eyes but he acted like Simon. We didn't take any paternal tests for any of our kids but it was clear whose biological kids this was. He was full of mischief and energy sometimes I questioned whether he is actually Darian's offspring. If it wasn't for the blonde hair we truly would never have been able to tell. Darian's parents were insistent that that boy was definitely a König because according to them that was exactly how Darian and his siblings were as kids. Pure demons.

"If you come in here without knocking Dean I'm going to make you work in the stables with me every day before and after school." I snapped cursing myself for not locking the door. Dean paused and stopped walking. He was fully dressed and I could only assume it was because Simon got him and Killian dressed.

"I'm sorry." He put his head down. "Kai took my tablet last night."

"How did you even get it?" Verena said. She slipped on my shirt under the duvet before standing up. "Who gave it to you?" He looked up at her and like any other asshole, he grinned. Verena grumpled in response.

"It's for homework only." We put his devices in safes because Verena doesn't want to raise them with too much technology so far the only one responsible was Dahlia. She was smart and in her teenage era but she still loved the outdoors. They grew up on a ranch. "Kai probably just hid it somewhere. It's a toddler thing you can't get mad at him you'll be working in the stables with your dad because you decided to take it out of the safe without permission and this is also the third time you come in here without knocking."

He opened his mouth to protest but with a quick warning look from Verena, he closed his mouth and hung his head. "Okay."

"Okay give me a hug and hurry up." He hugged her he was only a head shorter than her. He was on his way to be a giant. I am proud.

"Bye." He pouted and maybe it can fool Verena but I wasn't falling for that. He was definitely going to do something fucking stupid at school. I was already prepared to hear it. This time he will be getting pulled out of school and then being homeschooled and treated as a soldier. Just like I was with Dahlia when she decided to put itching powder into someone's pants at school. That was so long ago.

They were praised as rich despite the country life but they will appreciate it. Verena kissed his cheek and he walked off to the out of the room. .

She put a robe on and we both walked downstairs to send off Dahlia, Dean, Killian, and Sienna. Sienna just started school about a week ago. She was smaller than her schoolmates I know she got that from Verena. Killian is six and he never gets into trouble. He out of all our kids looks more like Verena, well the skin tone and the curly dark hair. He had blue eyes. They were all close in age and because of that there have been many people who told us to leave Verena alone but what they don't know is that she's the one that initiates the most.