28

•VERENA•

"I want you to call me Simon. When we're together." I looked down at myself. His come was dripping out from between my thighs. I grabbed my underwear and wiped myself off to see blood. I wasn't a virgin but he wasn't small either, nor gentle when I mentioned König. I liked it though it was a great lay, even if my ass stung. He did it to prove his point, one I still wasn't going to admit out loud ever again. If anything it only made me question my sanity. Am I a whore or just polyamorous? No I don't want a relationship what's the point of that. . . Insane because even if he knows and accepted a relationship it doesn't mean König or Keegan will. Keegan wouldn't even be in the conversation he was to be a father and I wasn't in a role to play step-mommy I would have to fire him because I don't want to be responsible for his death especially if he has an unborn child. When I looked back up at Simon he was already smirking down at me. "Are you going to put them on?"

"No, I want to burn them." He snorted grabbing my pants. I balanced myself on his shoulder and he pulled them up for me. Button them and tighten my belt. I slipped my boots on and he tied them for me. It's hard to hate him when he doing this for me. He stood up and pulled me in for another aggressive kiss. His lips were so soft and plump. He was so pretty it was stupid. His hand trailed down my waist to my butt and squeezed.

"Come on before we get mauled by a bear or a mountain lion." He said like that wasn't a possibility before we had sex. He grabbed the rifle and my hand. His hands were warm again. They were so rough. "Keegan and König threaten to kill me multiple times."

I pulled out my phone and I had multiple missed calls and texts from König but none from Keegan. I texted him reassuring him I was okay. He texted back in seconds.

König: When are you coming back?

Verena: We're going into town for food do you want something?

König: No.

I would say that felt like he was being a grump but König doesn't get angry that was more of Simon and Keegan's thing. Calling him Simon felt personal. I never really let it dwell in my mind. He went by Ghost and I thought I would always call him Ghost. Until you fucked him.

I could basically hear my grandma yelling at me right now.

He opened the door for me and helped in. The truck was lifted it was ridiculous. Why does it need to be so high up off the ground of course Ghost-Simon doesn't have a complaint.

           We ended up getting sub sandwiches. When we got back to the house I saw more cars parked on their driveway. I opened the door for myself before Ghost could open the door for me. I regretted it because unless I wanna break my knees I couldn't get off the truck. He scoffed and walked around before helping me down. He wrapped an arm around my waist and helped me down, invited to his pine/minty scent. "Thank you," I mumbled.

When we walked into the house a kid as tall as me ran past us. I took off my boots and walked down the hall to be greeted by Grace. "Welcome back, Verena this is my family." She started to point out her 2 sisters and brother and their older kids a mix of adult and teens their younger kids (who were running around the house.) I greeted them taking their hand into mine and making eye contact as if I hadn't just sinned about an hour ago and like in que I looked over Grace head at the crossed. I turned around and Simon was gone. Probably walked around so he wouldn't have to greet them. He was awkward anyways.