54

•DARIAN•

Verena pulled herself over the bar. She could do a couple of pulls up, she doesn't even count them she just does them until she can't. On her last one she struggles so I stood behind her and poke her butt. She flinched her arms giving out, and she dropped down and slapped my bicep. She pulled her headphones out of her ear. "Fucking ass, let me be." I pulled her into my arms and kissed her neck despite her protests. She wiggles and pathetically fights me off. I pulled her closer until our bodies were pressed against each other. "Darian."

I made a thoughtful sound but continued to kiss her, deepening it. I will never get used to this. I squeeze her cheeks with one hand, holding her head to the side to kiss her neck. "Stop it, you overgrown bastard." I laughed, letting her go. She inhales and exhales sharply glaring at me. I smiled and had the urge to pull her back into me. "You could at least let me finish."

Before she could walk away Keegan walked up from behind her and pressed himself against her. "Your birthday is tomorrow." He kissed her jaw.

"So I never celebrated or even cared for your birthday." She said which was true. She didn't even acknowledge it. I shrugged after a while people stopped caring except Ghost's mum she still calls him. Placing my finger on her chin I rose her head to look at me. There was no protest in her dark eyes, I took that as my signal to kiss her. Glee fills my chest when she kisses me back, it always does. Her lips were so soft. Her hand found the back of my neck into my hair. I pulled away and she protested with a whine her hand sliding out of my hair.

"I got something planned," Keegan said, his hand wondering in her shirt. He pulled her bra and shirt over her breasts and it was over from there. Her nipples peaked I took the right one in my hand, playing with it until she moaned. My dick strained my pants. I pulled her hair back granting me more access to her neck.

"Wait," She said, I stopped moving, looking over her face and body to see if I hurt her. Keegan stopped as well. "Anyone can walk in here." She said breathlessly.

"Let 'em," Keegan said. I nodded. Nobody was going to walk in here and if they did murder and hiding a body is something I am great at.

I pulled her lip out from between her teeth and pulled her into another kiss. I was whipped like a bitch. I don't just love her I was utterly and stupidly obsessed. No other man in the right mind would be okay with sharing a woman's affection. I wasn't okay with it yet when she finishes I thrive.

She places her hand against my chest. I pulled her biker shorts and underwear off. I worshipped her and every scar old and new on her body until she was satisfied.

•KEEGAN•

One of the kitchen staff placed our breakfast down on the table before I could pick up my fork my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I got up from my seat and pulled the phone out to see it was Ghost. "I'll be right back." I walked out to the balcony and answered the phone.

"Ghost," I said

"Are you alone?" He said over the phone before I could even say anything else.

"Yeah."

"Manuel is dead." I ran my hand through my hair. This was exactly what I needed. I glanced over at Verena and König. She looked content like this was just another day. She wasn't hiding her emotions or hating the world. She smiled at something König said and looked back down at her food. I signed, welp.