24

•GHOST•

                  "Fucking hell, stop rephrasing the fucking question I understood the first time." I snapped. The old man clears his throat looking awkwardly at his papers. His hand shook as he adjusted his tie. He was scared of me. This board wasn't being broadcast but it was being scripted. The public will never know my name but they will know the details of this hearing. They were trying to get the right answer to indict Verena but they weren't going to get shit from me and only god help the two others if they spill. Something told me they wouldn't though because the little brat had us tied around her finger.

The board consisted of the officials from each country involved through me and Verena. United States, England, and Mexico.

"Mr Riley please just- just answer the question?" He stuttered. "Were you in any kind of physical relationship with Ms. Montego?"

Yes, I stuck my tongue in her pussy in a janitor's closet and I'll do it again.

"No." I groaned. What does this have to do with anything? He already asked if I had 'intercourse' with her. The old hag on his left asked if I had sex with Keegan or König and if it wasn't for Price in the room to stop me I would've thrown my boot at her. I swear I heard the old fart snort. I responded ill-mannered enough to make her shut her mouth for the rest of the time.

"What about the video of you dancing with Ms Montego?" A woman asked. She was much younger than the rest of the shitbags.

"What about it exactly? She was dancing with a woman minutes before. Nothing fucking special." I shrugged. Liar.

To be honest I don't actually know what drugs Verena sells. I've never even seen any drugs so I didn't really lie but when I looked over at Price it looked as if he wanted nothing to do with me. A part of me felt guilt another part of me felt nothing.

"You're dismissed."

I stood up and let the cop put the cuff on me. He was short and so were most of the fucks here and honestly, it wouldn't be hard to escape but trying to find Verena in this shit was impossible. Especially if Price is here he will stop me and if Kyle and Johnny were hiding around there was no chance unless I killed them. Though I'm more than willing to kill for Verena they are my brothers. There was too much history.

I haven't seen her in two days and it was driving me fucking crazy. I haven't been away from her for more than a couple of hours.

•KÖNIG•

After the board, my anxiety level went down once I was brought to a big room where Keegan and Ghost were both in. They must've just gotten here. Four other men stood in the front of the room including Hong-jin. I was ordered to sit. I sat down next to Ghost who was as grumpy as ever. You could feel it off this prick.

"You three assholes won't give us any information about Montego. Fine." The blonde shrugged. He turned around and turned on the TV of a map of Al Mazrah. Shit. We all visually got uncomfortable.

"You guys are getting sent to hell." The man with a cigar lit in his mouth said. He was British and clearly didn't care about smoking indoors.

"You don't seriously expect us to survive in Al Mazrah," Keegan said looking at them confused.

"Well, KIA." The bald man shrugged. I need names outta these dumb fuckers. "Either that or you all spend the rest of your lives in prison or you could make everyone's life in here better and tell us what that little whore has."