42

•SIMON•

"Qué cambió?!" What changed?! I was on my way to the kitchen to get something for Verena to eat. I was going to force her to do it whether she cut my balls off or not. I ended up stopping when I overheard Marcus yelling at her in Spanish. She isn't yelling back and from what I could pick up he is still trying to get rid of us. Bastard. He already appointed dogs to follow her everywhere. They followed her to the kitchen, living room even the fucking toilet. They were at her feet right fucking now. Two black Doberman, two Rottweilers, and one German Shepard. They loved König for some fucking reason but they wouldn't let Keegan or I get too close unless Verena tells them to stand down. "You used to complain about them. You hated them now you wouldn't fire them."

"Marcus you're old. You're suppose to be traveling the fucking world with your wife!" I crossed my arms over my chest leaning against the wall next to the door frame. I wasn't proud of eavesdropping but I felt like I needed to hear this. "They made one mistake they've been doing a great job." 

"One grave mistake. One mistake was enough Verena. You could've died."

"I know. That bound to happened at some point kinda comes with the whole drug lord thing." I could imagine her smile. A part of me wanted to peek over just to see it. He groaned in annoyance.

"No, if stayed with you after he fucked you it wouldn't have happened!" It was quite for second.

"You have no right Marcus." She said calmly. What?! If it were me she would've threw a show at me. "I want you to go back to leave-"

"No."

"I want to go back to your family and enjoy yourself while you're still alive. You've sacrifice so much for me and you found capable hands please just rest." There was a paused then she rushed out. "Or I'll bring your wife here and she'll drag you out herself."

•VERENA•

                     "Your result for everything came out clean," Keegan said. I nodded. He handed me the paper. I scanned the doctors. . . Malnorish, drink water, eat lots of vegetables. . . Something about vitamins. "The updated report of the women and girl-" I snatched the paper out of his hand.

"Rude." I rolled my eyes.

The room got quiet, I walked around pacing back and forth. There were 113 women/girls, 23 of them died being transported to the hospital, 40 of them were physically injured, and 20 had incurable diseases. I covered my mouth and kept reading every single name. "Do they have families?"

"A lot of them were identified, their family members are going to meet them at the hospital." I covered all the hospital expenses and made an anonymous donation to the hospital. I donated money to their family as well.

Keegan found Hernandez, Fern, and Tina, followed them and traced them to their appointed prisons after they were easily convicted. I smiled. "Pay a guard off to hang him from his feet then get inmates to beat Hernandez with nothing but their fist. Fern finds his family, a brother or his father I don't care as long as he loves them falsely accuses him of something, and makes sure he ends up in the same prison gets someone to stab him in front of Fern. For Tina kidnapped her untouched I have separate plans for her."

"Still malicious." Ghost said. I don't care how inhumane it was nothing compare to what they've done to those women.

"That will never change. How long will it take?" I

"Tina amd Hernandez will be easy, Fern will take some time." Keegan said.

"That's fine."

"You've been avoiding König." Ghost said. He hammered a wooden board on the wall. I leaned against the pool table (that I have no idea where it came from) and watched him as he ruined more of my walls. Throwing knifes were laid on a small leather pelt on the pool table. I didn't know why I'm here but it's started to come together. He pulled me out of bed and rushed me down here in nothing but a tank top and shorts. I was cold and my nipples were deceased. I crossed my arms around my chest basically hugging myself.

He walked back toward me and grabbed a knife and threw it in the middle of the board. He took my hand and placed a knife in it. "I haven't." I threw the knife it hit the corner of the board. I sighed.
Pp
"Not bad at least you could throw it, aiming is all you need." I knew how to throw a knife, learned from Gabriel before he joined the force. Never got aiming right though. "You have been ignoring him."

I threw another knife, closer to the middle but not quite. "I just haven't gotten the time to talk to him."

"You haven't even looked at him since you came back." He unzipped his sweater and placed it on me.

"Do you expect me to stare at him?" I sounded irritable, it's never my intention to show my anger toward them especially Simon. There was nothing better this bastard knew then to use it against me. So it was surprising to me when he signed and replied calmly.

"I think you should talk to him." I threw another knife.

"No." I will eventually most likely for work. I wasn't mad about what he said before I was kidnapped. I was weary about talking about it. I knew he didn't want Denise but the idea was way easier. I thought if it would get him to understand I didn't want a relationship with any of them. Now I don't know where any of anything stands. I don't know how I feel I don't like the idea of him and Denise, or Simon and his wife or Keegan and Jennifer. They didn't seem like the type to share the attention of one woman and I never thought I would like anyone enough (much less three men) to send Marcus away but here we are.

Yet I'm stubborn and I don't care because I don't believe in being the bigger person I believe in chaos or simply letting it be. I need to go talk to a priest and pray to the ancestors.

"Put your pride away for just a second." Absolutely not. I rather let my tits fall off. "We didn't eat, sleep or fucking think straight for days. As much as I would like to see the miserable bastard leave I know you wouldn't want him too. You will still want him."

"I'm not going to him." and you I shouldn't have that affect you three. He turned around, I watched him as he talked to the two devils on his shoulders. He was constipating, on what to say or what to do next. I smirked throwing the knife the last knife and making the shot.

"We're leaving." He turned around to face me.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side, ignoring the panic in my chest and the clamminess in my hand.

I know he noticed and whether he was a dick or he felt bad for the flash of panic I couldn't hide he says: "Nothing." Then he walks away.

•_•