Meeting Phatomhive

Your POV -

As I came downstairs. All I did was change my dress and stockings, and shoes and putting on black lipstick. Leo was outside with the carriage ready as I walked outside he bowed and opened the carriage door. "M'lady?" "Ye-Yes Leo?" I spoke, but stuttering just a bit.

"Are you okay?" He asked me but I looked down and back up again. I should just ask.. right?.. Right I then spoke up and snapped out my thoughts. "Leo.. years ago or so, when I was in that place. They put something in my arm.. What was it? I feel dead." I looked at the cobble stone road with my hands shaking. This question has been in my head for so long .

He then spoke up "M'lady, it is nothing to worry about. It was a bad place, But I will assure you that you are in good hands." He bows with his hand over his heart and his golden hair fall down to his face. "Very well. We shall go." I ordered.

As I sat in the carriage, we left to the Phantomhive manor.

- time pass -

The carriage stopped in front of a manor that looked bigger than mines. The doors to the carriage swung open as my butler Leo held my hand to help me out, I saw a tall man at the door. He has kind of same hairstyle as Leo but in color of raven black, and red blood shot eyes. And a butler uniform which I assume he is a butler too. "Ah M'lady, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Sebastian Michaelis. The head butler here at the Phatomhive estate. Please, come in my master is waiting." He spoke after placing a small kiss on the back of my hand and bow. He then led us to the Earls' study.

He knocked three times then heard a muffled come in, as he walked in and opened the door for me to walk in with Leo behind me. Sebastian went to go make tea, as I asked if Leo can help along and he agreed.

"How may I help you, Earl Phantomhive?" I asked but he then stared at me codly with his dark deep ocean blue one eye, as the other was covered with an eye patch. His dark blueish black hair falling into his face, he then spoke, "Lady Andrews. Always a pleasure to have your presence here, As I the Queen's guard dog, and you as her Lion. I would like to ask, may you help me onto this case?" He said boredly. I looked at him like if I was going to kill him. I felt he disrespected me by his tone of voice but shops that thought as I then smirked lightly "Of course, an order is an order from the Queen. Aren't I correct?" I asked in a very mature tone. Sebastian and Leon came in with the tea, i didn't drink any while he sipped his Earl Grey Tea and Sebastian stood behind him like his shadow. "Is that your butler?" Ciel asked eyeing Leon. "Oh, him? Nooo! He's my master and I'm his butler." I said with sarcasm rolling my eyes.

"My dearest apologises. My mistress is not a very people person. Please call me Leon, and this you already know is my young mistress (Y/N) Andrews." Leon introduced and Ciel spoke up once again before setting the tea down. "Lady (Y/N), I would be please if you stay until dinner so we can work more on the case." I sighed and nodded walking out the study with Leon behind.

"Leo, I'm gonna go outside. You can go and.. talk with Sebastian I guess" I told him as he bowed and left. I went out to the garden, Well that Sebastian butler looks good looking. Like Leo, and that Earl... he seems like an uptight brat I guess.

My thoughts soon got inturuppeted as I fell to the ground. "Oh my! I am so so sorry miss! I didn't see you th-" I got up "it's okay don't worry. Are you okay?" I ask him back. The boy had like a blonde orangeish glossy hair with 5 red hair clips and an sun hat around neck. While looking at me with greenish eyes. "(Y-Y/N).. is that really you..?" He asked and then I froze. How does he know my name? Does he know me?
"U-um.. I'm sorry, I don't think I remember you.. who are you?" I asked him unsure. He then has tears flowing out his eyes like a fountain, Geez kid! I thought to myself and then he suddenly stopped crying to speak. "(Y/N) it's me, Finnan! From the lab when they did experiments on us kids. You tried to free me! When I tried to help you out too you said no, we were the bestest friends there. You told me all about your family and everything, we told each other secrets that we didn't tell a soul.." as he spoke flashbacls started to hit me.

- FlashBack -

"(Y/N)! Please let me help you!"

"No Finny! Just go!"

"But.."

"One Escaped! Let's go!"

"I'll miss you forever (Y/N), your my best friend!"

"I'll get out soon. And when I do I'll come and find you. I promise but right now you need to run!"

- end of flashback -

I hugged Finnan tightly. Knowing he was the only friend I had in my life, After he left the lab I fell in a deep depression. Then Leo came and saved me,
It's been too long Finny, I miss you greatly. I thought into my head as we sat on the green grass and talked until dinner was ready.