Protect To Perfection

A/N: Can I just say, I feel as if now that I am becoming more mature and responsible and overcoming depression. That I am actually having so many blessings? I told a close friend of mines about how confused and happy I was-I currently am not in school because medical reasons and no one knows my email address nor my address or anything! And out of no where I get in the mail a letter from the dean of TCU (I haven't went anywhere near colleges either) and my mom says that is a really good school!! I am just, ahhh! I can't express how I feel but I know now that, there is a guardian angel out looking out for me. And I am sorry you have a different religion but I wanted to share this with you all because, there is a chance that you can overcome depression or any kind of mental disorder. If I can do it, and anyone else I am sure you can too. You have to just stay put and don't give up. I believe in you.

-

When growing up I didn't really have to worry about protecting myself because I had Leon and my mother for that. But still, you never knew. I tried fencing but I became too aggressive sometimes, I tried archery but I didn't show up-as in making a commitment in actually being there. I tried learning how to shoot with a gun, and the only reason I actually stayed with that was because I actually felt power, a very strong source in my body when I held a gun. Most people wouldn't let someone as mental as me hold a weapon at any cost. But did I dared tell them? No. They kept secrets so I kept my own too. Late at night whenever I get the chance I sneak out and practice to shoot but even if I don't have any targets I have to get better some how.

I have learned over the course, in order to become perfect in each and every sharp edge of myself is too be skilled to shooting and many more weaponry combats. My younger self would have been fascinated with the weapons I keep hidden from Leo and guests, wanting to know which is my favorite and what aim would I start off with first-but it depends on my target. I'd be damned, if my mother was alive and saw this part of me. Thinking I have spent too much time with my mind where the danger is. But what she doesn't know is that ANYWHERE is practically danger!! She never told me that, I crave the blood of sinners and demons and non human beings. That was her secret she kept from me, I wonder what else had she hid.

Once at the break of dawn I snuck in her room, days after she passed. I tried looking everywhere-even for a small misplaced detail that could lead to deeper and darker secrets. But I didn't find anything but a letter, some letters.....

"I am hoping (Y/n) won't find out. Even as she gets older she will soon. But I rather have it kept from till it shows more. I wouldn't want her to know that her mother wasn't actually human. And her father wasn't drawn by mysterious people into an alley way and attacked there. It was a brutal scene for she is far too young to understand. I am a monster.

And she has to live the similar life as I? How cruel!

She deserves an human life, finding a wealthy man to wed with and get married and have her children be the hair of the company. For her to become more successful in the business that it becomes over the nation.

When she gets older, please-if you, or even the others meet/see her, keep it a secret.

Please?"

~ Lady (L/N)

"If I have to, fine. But this is obeying many rules and not only that but even if we do not tell her she will find out soon. Your secret is gonna come out either way, time is ticking Lady (L/N). Scotland Yard are now suspecting it wasn't what really happened to (Your/Fathers/Name). And you do know, doing this is limiting your time more-you don't have much time to be breathing and of course I know, I am going to be reaper whatever human soul you have left..."

In the moment at such a young age it didn't make sense. Now looking back at it, I know question. Was my mother protecting me? Or not? Whatever it is, I will get to the bottom of this. I found it hilarious that even when I was just a kid, she thought I was still mentally sane. But I wasn't. And I still am not. I would have been filled with shock and mortified by these letters but instead I am filled with confidence knowing this is not the end.

This story is just beginning. And this is my story!

I went in my secret drawer in my bedroom as Leo was fixing dinner, I grabbed a pistol putting it on my side. Wearing my battling wardrobe ready for battle, jumping out the window landing safely on the grass running towards into town.

"We have a talk. And I surely am not going down without a fight" I whispered to myself feeling my fangs pop out.