This feeling?

Ciel's Pov~
As I was sitting in my study I started to think to myself.
That kiss... it was.. wonderful... her lips.. so.. perfect.. I kissed her.. I actually did I ca-
Soon was I ripped away from my thoughts by that stupid demon butler of mines that I'm selling my soul too.

"Mi'Lord? Something on your mind?" He asked teaseingly, smirking "Sebastian! That is none of your business!" I rubbed my temples lost into thought again, ugh Lady Elizabeth, why? Why out of ALL times... why come among during the kiss?

"Master, Master. Master?"
Sebastian repeatedly calling me back into reality as I forgot he was there. "What?!" I replied irritated, "May I ask, when Lady (Y/N) was here last time.. There seem to be something that was troublesome to the young mistress. Do you know why?" He asked smirking as if he knew. I scoffed.

"I am your master, you do not question me. Your just a mere servant." I replied coldy, that demon gets on my nerves. "Ah why yes yound Lord. But I am a demon, Do you not know how dangerous it is to test and or battle one?" I got up from my chair behind my desk and slapped him. "You do not speak to me that way!" I shouted. Then he bows apologetically "My apologies young lord" He then left me to my study as I walked over to my window to think about the kiss again.

Leon's pov~
Almost a week passed from our last visit from the Phatomhive manor, and young mistress still didn't talk that much or come out as usual. What did that kid do? I thought as I walked up to her room. I knocked three times to see young mistress open her door and let me in. "Mi'Lady, are you alright?" I question with a hint of sadness and worry she just replied the same. "Yes. Okay. Fine. Never better. Feeling great today." I sighed "Young Mistress...what happened if I may ask? After all, my job is to protect you." I say softly as I gently stroke her hair. She looked up to me emtionless as her eyes soften, "Leo..." she says as she sighs. "Honestly. I'm okay, just confused. But I'm fine" she had a forced smile onto her lips. I kissed her forehead as she laid back down.
I love you (y/n) and always will...
I thought to myself as I left her room.

(Y/n) pov-
As Leo left I sat up and ponder onto my thoughts. He kissed me so he likes me? But he's with Lady Elizabeth, so did he like both? No no he couldn't... he pushed me into the chair. Maybe because of Lady Elizabeth being mad, or because he realized what he did and he didn't like me? No no!

I went on a little rant with my thoughts when suddenly I felt someone behind me as I sat on the floor. Little bits of fear washed over me but I relaxed thinking it was my butler, Leo. Yeah, yeah it was him. Boy aren't you wrong as my thoughts said I hesitantly got up to see the figure.

It was a male figure. Tall, as I could see from the light of the moon I see his purple beautiful eyes and white hair. The angel.
As we stood in silence he walked over to me "Hello my dear~" he said soothingly as to relax me. I tensed up a bit as he said "I told you I wasn't leaving without you!" He growled.

Uh uh uh uh call for Leo dummy! He IS there to protect you right??! My thoughts wondered I was frozen. My feet actually glued to the floor and whole body stiffed as the door swung open to the one and only..