Dear Reader

Hello my lovelys. How are you all?  (Tell me in the comments about how you feel today! I would love to hear from y'all)

-

As y'all may be wondering - why is she taking long to update? Why is the more recent chapters not good as the beginning? Why is she putting more notes than actually updating the story?

I've been in a good place for a while, and I can't update unless I get your answers. Yes. So if you notice that it's getting pushed back more and more it's because no one is actually sending in their thoughts on what they want to be in this story.

So please comment!! 🙏🏽💟

And if I don't update you can check out my other stories - their good as well ...... Okay their not THAT good! I'm trying to finished the stories I have now so I can put up more!! Oh yeah!! ^-^

- ps I want to let y'all know some really good news! Recently I have been picked for writing a guide on how parents can get along with their teens and welllllll THE PARENTS ARE ACTUALLY LEARNING FROM MY WRITING! MY BABES THIS IS HUGE!!!!!! THEY EVEN WANTED ME TO WRITE BOOKS THAT I CAN GET PUBLISHED AND IT CAN GO UP IN STORES GUYS IM CRYING!

-

Yes every single one of all my readers are my babies 💕 it's me showing appreciation and love on the people who still read my fanfics. Thank you, thank you so so, much! I am grateful for every single one of you all.

-

I hope y'all read this whole this^^
-
Comment
-
Vote
-
Share
🙏🏽