Impurity

A/N: Sorry I would have updated last night but my brother had my phone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?"

"I don't know, she said she was going to walk here.."

"Walk?! Something bad could happen to her!!"

"Please. You heard what that old man said, she's stronger than us both put together"

"I'm lost"

Everyone turned and started looking at Alois ugly, "What?" He asked curiously. "Do you even care about what could have happened to (y/n)?" Ciel said stepping in front of Alois slapping him leaving him pained tears coming from the corners of his eyes. "Of course I care! I love her!" He shouted.

Sebastian stepped into their huddled group to see what the commotion was, "No you don't you ungrateful crazy child! I love her! And she loves me!" Ciel shouted enraged. 'I cant lose (y/n) I have already lost my parents now I cant lose the love of my life. ' Ciel thought to himself. "Young master?" Sebastian asked "What is it!?"

"I think what you mean is (y/n) obviously is attached to me by my manners and looks and personality. I am kind and we both love cats. It is silly you would two would think she loves you." Sebastian commented. "Hah! Michalies you're really funny" Claude said with a stoic face "She doesn't love neither of y'all and how can you have a personality when you're a demon?"

-Time Skip/Elsewhere-

"You know what you have to do (y/n) save his soul before is tainted more! Take down those demons!" The white haired male tried convincing the female that stood before him. "Ash darling how am I suppose to take down two powerful demons? I'm a monster too" (Y/n) mentioned

"Yes but God made you special. Like getting rid of those damned demons!"

"I may not have my memory fully recovered but I am telling you this.. I cant do it! I'm weak!"

"No my angel. you're not. You are their weaknesses. You just have to get them to fall for you and manipulate them and for the queens guard dog try to sleep or just get some action that might be a sin and clean out that impurity"

"What about the queens spider?"

"Oh? He cant be helped hahaha!"

"Ash you're wrong..."

"How?? I thought we were in this together!"

"We are! But don't you remember?? I have a demon myself!"

"Oh honey... there have been so many secrets hid from you"

"What?"

"You'll have to find out by him but do what I tell you.. or else"

And just like that my conversation ended with the fallen angel.. wanting me to kill two most likely high ranking demons and make one of their meals pure