Are You My Mother

When I was staring throughout the night at that only star in the sky I felt a presence behind me, I whipped my head around, my hair twirling seeing a shadow figure. I had thought back, 'Maybe it's Ash or Leon?' I thought to myself but then my heart stopped upon hearing a females voice.

"Wrong my dear~" It sounded so sickly sweet as if you were in a coma waking seeing something so evil but sounding so kind and motherly like- I didn't know whether to be brave and threaten that lady or say nothing and let her kill me. I stayed silent thinking of my choices to live or die, "l've never knew you can be so powerful" she said softly coming out the shadows and I see she has (2F/C) hair and (2F/C) eyes, "who are you?" I asked scooting backwards fearing this stranger afraid that the same crazy thing with Ash is going to happen again right now, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She teased. I furrowed my brows.
"How do you know me? Why are you here?" I kept asking multiple questions on the intruder before my eyes.
"Slow down! I can only answer one question at a time, I just wanted to see if it was true" she shrugged her shoulders as if this was a normal conversation- WITH A STRANGER!!
"What was true??" Now I was really confused and curious, I felt anger uprise as she was only giving me one answer and not fully telling me; who, what, when, where is she! "The girl that has everyone in the palm of her hand. You know, the one that has everyone at the end of her fingertips? Duh" she stated- 'wait what??' I was now BEYOND confused! "What do you mean?" I asked, she probably was as annoyed as I was. "Just what your butler meant" 'HOW DOES SHE KNOW MY BUTLER?!' I thought to myself quietly wanting to explode! "Why didn't you answer my other questions?" I questioned now mad and making my point. I put my hand on my hip looking her up and down with the only light from the moon- the star now gone. "Shhhh I have to go!" She hushed me rushing towards the window of my room. I followed her to the window about to grab her arm stopping her but I wasn't quick enough. "Wait!" I hollered, making it seem that was my only option- she turned back looking at me smiling just a little and hummed, "Hm?" I timidly asked, having some sort of feeling that IT was HER! "Are you my mother?" I asked but when I looked up she was gone! I ran to the window not seeing her, she was no where to be found. I was scared, I was shocked, I was weirded out. Honestly I felt so much emotions I was so emotional from the next day on.

I tried sleeping but couldn't, I tossed and turned in my bed but just ending up laying there looking at the ceiling and thinking back on- who was the woman?