Sebastian's Ending

Just from the ceiling a black rose fell upon my hand, "oh my.." I said in awe and as I brought I close I felt a familiar presence behind me with oh so familiar hands on my waist, I was spun around and now facing the one my heart went out to.

Crow demon. Head butler of Phantomhive Estate. Sebastian.

"Sebastian," I gasped on quick events happened before me.

"My lady, you're past has me curious and draws me closer to your very own as just an investigation until your lovely (e/c) eyes shines brightly no matter what. The way your (h/l) (h/c) hair flows in the wind just perfectly. Your imagination can be as wild as your personality and your smile can make you seem like either a sinner or a saint."

My legs and heart wanted to melt to the ground with his sincere words. I didn't think he would have thought he wouldn't feel a thing but here he is... telling me what he finds amazing about me..

In awe and lost in thought I said to him without thinking, "You taste good.." he deviously smiled at me and whispered in my ear, "I'm sure so do you my kitten."

I blushed deeply as we left everyone in the manor and Sebastian and I went to the garden passing by. Walking in the woods and started dancing. "Have I caught your eye just yet Kitten?" He asked, I smirked with my own devious kind of way glint in my eyes.

"Yes, my tasty crow..."