Leon's Ending

"After all I do. After sticking around with you for so long. Seeing you grow up to a beautiful young lady. To have guys fall all over you and your looks." I heard a voice said out loud and looked up at the head of the railing of stairs. Seeing my butler, a star crossed myth being. Leo.

"Leo.." I breathed out his name looking up at him and taking in his very own existence. "(Y/n), you have made my heart jump and my head spin. You have made me do the very impossible just for you." He confessed. As he walked down the stair case, I just wanted to leap in his arms and cry of happiness. How could I be so oblivious about his feelings towards me?! "Leo.. I'm sorry." I said full of remorse as I started remember when I started to grow distant from him and turn against him. It was wrong of me to do so.

"It's okay my stardust" he smiled genuinely, "I know you didn't mean anything. You just wanted to find out who you really were and I didn't help you as you have asked me as your loyal butler. It was wrong on my part. But if you just tell me.. if you love me or not, please.. if you don't I will not bother you and makes sure everything goes back to normal and if you need to know anything I will be completely honest with you. But if you tell me you love me, I will never stop loving you back. You will forever be my princess." He told me once he had gotten to the bottom of the stair case and kissed both sides of my collar bones in a gentle sweet way and bent himself down on one knee, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Leo.. I am so sorry" I cried out, "I have been a mental and emotionally wreck! The whole time it was you! The one who made me smile and laugh! The one who accepted my bitchy antics and not once did you diss me out! You loved me for who I am, and I just wish I can take back every horrible thing I had done and said to you, and make it up to you by giving you my all!" Tears just came rolling down my cheeks like waterfalls. I don't have to pretend to be strong anymore, I can finally be me and be happy with the man I fell in love with. My butler. Nodding my head I finally had my own truthful confession to Leon, "I love you, I love you. I freaking love you!" He smiled charmingly and got up from his knees giving me a gentle kiss. "I love you too, my princess."