Trancy

Your POV~
I awoken to Leo opening the curtains early in the morning with breakfast and tea.

"M'lady (Y/N), it is time to get up you have to meet with Earl Trancy. The Queen's spider, shall I get Nicole to dress you?" Leo chuckled teaseingly. I rolled my eyes, "No Leo, that won't be necessary. If she even tries to help by your order, I swear you'll wish to regret it!" I get up from my bed after my rant at Leo and get into 'comfy' clothing, which angers Leo. Payback. I thought to myself as I dressed into a big sweatshirt with a cross upside down and somewhat shorts as I walk down the stairs.

"Lady (Y/N)!? What are you wearing!? You can't wear that during your meeting with the Earl! Go back up there and wear the black laced dress I picked out on your bed." He sighs as if all his energy went into that statement. "And if I don't?" I teased him back. I like teasing him, it's fun seeming him mad. "I'll dress you myself" he says very stern and serious as to scare me, since I never like anyone seeing my body. I was scared no matter how much I trusted him I couldn't "Leo," I pout. "Are you trying to scare me?" I wimper my lip as if I'm going to cry. He rushed over to me and apologized. And that he never wants to see me cry. I got up and walked away as he called my name I turned around and spoke "You think that I am that weak? Never would I. You can dress me if you want, I could careless anyways. Your just my servant. My loyal butler forever. Nothing more. Nothing less. And if you think I will go down hill just because of a demon like you, don't even bother showing up as my butler anymore. A handsome butler like you, is just a toy. A toy I can play, use, throw, hit, and do whatever I want. You can't control me, and if you think I'm spoiled or so. You got another thing coming, maybe you should have never made that stupid contract with my mother. I don't care anymore, do what you want. Want to take me soul? Do it, I DARE you!" I shout and he puts his hand on his heart and bends on one knee and apologizes. I walk off in such anger and furry.

Leo's POV~
As (Y/N) got dressed and Earl Trancy and his butler Claude came into the manor, I sat them in her study as they wait for her. As I went to get tea I thought to myself about her rant, Why would she want me to take her soul? She doesn't care? And such words would hurt such a human. Luckily I'm not, she's just so devious I can't help but smile. She is a beautiful rose in my garden. I look at her chamber door Oh (Y/N), if only you understand what you mean to me. I sighed and head back to her study.