Pick Up Line & My Eye

After what me and Leon had talked about I think it would be great to have just a good night rest. Leon and I walked back inside the estate going up to my room. "Thank you again for everything tonight Leo" I thanked him, "Your welcome my lady" as I was about to open the door to my room Leo stopped me. "Yes?" I questioned looking back behind me at him. "The queen's spider would like you to go over tomorrow at his estate" He informed me, I thought back on it. "Yeah" I nodded "We'll go, I hardly see him since I am always at the Phantomhive's."

He nodded and bid me a goodnight, I walked inside my room secretly glad that I am still kind of sane but that is on the back of my mind. I laid on my bed and covered myself up closing my eyes with my face facing the window where there was a full moon out.

- Time skip: Next Day -

"Good morning Lady (Y/n)" Leon greeted me, "Morning" I hummed back getting up from the mattress having Leon dress me in my (F/c) dress outfit. "Breakfast?" He asked, "Breakfast" I repeated with a smile on my face. "Pancakes?" He said unsure as he opened the dish setting it on the table where I sat. I nodded and ate my breakfast and drank water. "Off we go!" I shouted pointing my fork towards the front doors of my manor. Leon nodded and grabbed the fork out of my hand and cleaning the dishes and mess. "Off we go!" He laughed, sweeping me off my feet I giggled at  the sudden interaction.

During the ride I felt such at ease talking about dreams and so on with Leon nd asking him how it would be or feel as being a star myth . "It's fun but sometimes frustrating too" He explained some events that happened he wasn't too keen on. When we made it to the Trancy Estate Claude was outside but Alois wasn't there, "Where's Alois?" I asked. "Getting dressed" He informed, "Miss (Y/n) I'll be back soon okay?" I nodded yes, and just followed Claude inside. "Something tells me you haven't found yourself engaged" He teased, I scoffed at such a comment. "Oh please!" I started, and before I could finish Alois popped out.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted excitedly running up to me hugging me. I hugged him back and sat on a chair next to him as Claude was ordered to get us tea, "Alois hello" I welcomed smiling at him. "(Y/n) there is something I want to tell you" He informed me while holding my hands together, I nodded looking him in the eye asking him what was it.

"If I could, I'd gouged out your eyeballs just so I can have holes to screw you in" He winked at me and my eyes widen. Claude had came back with both our tea and informed us what flavor. Leon came back and saw my face and told them we had to leave. "What did you do?!" He shouted. "Nothing that concerns you rat" Claude insulted Leo, "Sweet" I commented to Alois, "Leo let's go home" I announced still in shocked of fear and just weirded out! 

As we walked out the manor, I turned back seeing Alois in tears screaming my name. "Alois I have a new pet cat I have to take care of" I lied, "I want to see your cat!" He perked up not crying anymore. I bit my lip and looked at Leo as he lied and told the truth of, "Tomorrow? She needs rest" Alois nodded as I kept walking out into the carriage. "That wasn't a very long stay, what was wrong?" Leo asked/pointed out the obvious. I sighed, taking a deep breath "He said a pick up line?" I said unsure "and?" he asked wanting me to continue. "It was about taking out my eye and just it's no" I waved my hands in front of my face showing I don't want to deal with it.