Grell's Ending

A wickedly crazed smile appeared on my face, "roses are red. Murder is fun. Grell, let our love be as bright and wonderful as my love for you." He squealed in delight smiling making his way towards my way. My fangs peeked out in happiness and delight. "My darling spark of blood you have captured my heart making me go-"

"Okay! We get it." I smiled stopping him from finishing on what ever he was going to say that was probably not necessary.  

"You're seriously picking that red headed idiot?!" Ciel yelled.

"I agree with the brat. He doesn't even do his job what makes you think he's going to do a good job in taking care of you?!" William shouted.

Steam flowing out Ciel's ears for being called a brat and me probably not choosing him. "You have wounded me and my soulmate!" Grell yelled, and turned my way picking me up bridal style and flew out the window. "I find you very charming (Y/N)." I smiled, "and I find you dashing my red headed reaper." A simple kiss on my forehead from him as he jumped from roof to roof.

"I'm a vampire, you do know I can do that too.." I pouted. He grinned maniacally. "Let's have a contest, who's ever I the fastest is the most fabulous and red,"

I rolled my eyes.

"And gets a reward surprise." He winked, my cheeks burning in heat as blush shown. "Deal!"

"I have always wanted to see your corpse in the divine color red... but now I don't. I rather be dead over anything in the world if it meant I didn't have to lose you"

"I love you Grell"

"I love you too (Y/N)"