Jack The Ripper

Your POV~
"M'lady, it seems Jack The Ripper strikes around midnight. It is late but we do have to figure the case with the dog and spider. Shall we go?" Leon told me. I sighed and nodded on my way to the carriage.

~Time past~

I met up with Ciel and Alois and Claude, and Sebastian. We waited and waited while Ciel was telling me more information on the case while Alois was falling asleep on Calude and I didn't see Leon nor Sebastian anywhere. Then, me and Ciel heard a soft voice and hissing we looked towards the sounds "Your paws are so soft! And your nails are so sharp, your fur is so soft and fluffy and you have the most beautiful eyes amd your ears? Ah their so cold but fuzzy by that gorgeo-" Before Sebastian can finish complementing the cat Ciel whispered yell at him. "Stupid cat lover! Sebastian let go of the stupid fur ball and pay attention!" I then looked up and saw Leon hissing at the cat and Sebastian trying to protect it. I hit Leon then heard a woman scream, "Leon? Was that you?" I asked and he shook his head. "How can he pass us?!" Ciel shouted as we all ran towards the scream, Ciel then opened the door and was speechless Sebastian then covered his eye and was about to speak but was inturuppeted by Leon. "Come out now Grell Sutcliffe" Grell then came out "I didn't do anything! I swear! I just heard her screa-" "Save it Grell! Madam Red? Yeah you can come out too!" I shout as she came out. Alois was waking up, Madame red then spoke why she did it. And how Grell did it because out of love. Before I could act fast Grell and Sebastian and Leon and Claude were all fighting, as Alois layed in the corner sleeping and Ciel being pushed to the wall as Madame Red was on a rant about how he shouldn't be born. I ran to Ciel and pushed him out of her grasp while she stabbed me. She stepped back speechless as Leon came to my aid. "What are you doing?! Kill him already!" Grell shouted but she kept saying no she loved him. Grell then in a blink of an eye cut, through her, her cinematic records came out. "Your just like all the other women! You Don't deserve to wear red" Grell spat then took her coat and tried to come onto Sebastian, though he cut his arm.

Ciel then ordered to do away with Grell as when Sebastian was going to finish him off, he yelled he will tell Ciel who killed his parents. Sebastian stopped and before he spoke he was taken away from Will. "William T. Spears.
Grell honestly, you broke many rules and now I ha-" before he finished I cut him off "Aye! Shut your pipe! I don't care what you have to do! Go and tell him that crap elsewhere! Stupid reaper" I mutter as he bowed then left giving a disgusted looks at the three butlers. They all helped their masters, I then told Leon "Leo, we will leave! It was nice doing a case with y'all but I have WAY more important things to do. Bye boys!" I shout as me and Leon left premises leaving them in shock, even Alois even though he just woke up. How can that fool barely wake up to all that ruckas I thought to myself as I sighed and head back to my manor.