She's Back!

A/N: Thank you! To everyone who commented and said such sweet things to make me get back on my feet even if it takes time. Y'all made me cry and my heart goes out to every single one of y'all <3 Now here we go with the story! I love y'all thank you again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV:
"(Y/N) has been unconscious for 32weeks now! You said she was suppose to wake up the day after this happened! What kind of demon are you!" The Bluenette hollered towards his raven black haired butler.

"Young master, please calm down," his bulter told his master. After the blue haired phatomhive calmed down the blonde Trancy decided to question "So when will she awake?" Most likely phatomhive was asking himself is this really Alois Trancy.. Like THE ALOIS TRANCY; The one who gouged out his maids eye and seems biopolor and so on?? "Not sure" (Y/N)'s butler Leo spoke his voice wavering just a tiny bit which supried both other demon male butlers.

{Time Skip- 45Minutes Later- Still 3rd POV}

(Y/N) body started to move a bit inch by inch slowly, Sebastian the raven haired butler walked up to her with caution, "Miss (Y/-", He didn't finish his sentence after the purple black haired girl threw him to the wall leaving a dent. "Hey! Your gonna fix that you idoit!" Ciel shouted, (Y/N) turned her head looking at Ciel's one blue eye with her original eye color changing to swriling rainbow darken colors and flicked her wrist he was down to the wall too.

"Listen here you bloody tart! If you don't watch what you say I'll just take your soul before your incompetent butler can!" Her voice was stronger and bolder. Making her more powerful.

Ciel's short self POV;
'What is happening?? My soul?? But isn't she human?! And she has a demon butler for crying out loud so she must have a contract?' I thought to myself thinking I'm losing my mind with all these questions.

Bassy's smexyy POV (;
'How can such a girl that looks so weak be so strong over the time course? And how can she takes my young masters soul if she is human... I did smell her soul.. It was.. Sweet filled with such happiness and big ego and kindness but also it was impure in a way.. In a darkness all alone filled with depression and anger and so much confusion. She was lost at some point I can smell it on her soul... You could almost taste it..' I thought to myself as I regained my composure.

Claude's pedo POV e.e ;
'(Y/N) is strong for a human. I can tell her mind is losing a piece. I can smell it on her "used to be soul" she is becoming more darker and impurer as seconds go by..' I thought to myself.

Alois' booty shorts POV xD ;
'Whoa! She threw that stupid Phatomhive and threatened him! But... Is she human or a demon? Or an angel!? Well (Y/N) does looks so beautiful as angel, and mischievous as a demon *sighs lovingly* ah (y/n)' I thought to myself as I looked out the window.

Your Beautiful Cute POV ^.^ ;
'Their out to get me! Their that.. That thing that pushed me here!' I walked out of the room into the kitchen seeing Leo as if waiting for me so I stood there staring at him as my eye widens at realization.
"So keeping secrets is your thing now? Your the one who made me go through hell and back," I chuckled darkly "easy you should know how it feels you are a demon are you not? Are you just a weak unwanted fuck face that everyone wants to die!? Sadly you are already dead." My voice got darker by the second and i could tell because Leo flinched at the tone of my voice. He bowed on one knee his demonic sharp fangs sticking out. "So your back? The real you is back..." And after that he picked me up leaving my manor back in the distance as Ciel and Sebastian and Alois, and Claude look out the window shouting my name which is now unheard as Leo's wings come out his back and we swore into the sky.

A/N: Once again i thank everyone♡ this I am going to update as much as i can. Since my phone is on 9% -.- and pluss im in school now! ^~^ I only made two friends so don't judge and the city bus driver try to hit on me xD

On December 4. If I don't update or give y'all anything of when i will it's because on that day it's my birthday (SADLY)
Honestly i just want to stay in bed and cry all day v.v anyways its 9:53 atm rn soo i might nap c:

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/MORNING MY LIL MUNCHKINS I LOVE Y'ALL♡♡

KUDDOS♡♡♡♡