Yes, My Queen

That Following Day -
Leon and I entered the castle where the queen stayed, and I went into her study. As I entered I bowed lightly dipping my head. I heard her chuckle.

"My Queen. I have met your Loyal Guard Dog, If I must say? Good choice. I know we can always depend on him into cases, he is in fact very young by the looks of it. But I'm sure once I get to know him as well as you did then I shall see his trusty side you see. It is in fact rare, if I must? I can see a little bit of maturity he did show. As him Earl, Phantomhive. I can tell he does not go down without a fight. Until he wins. He must grow up, but then again when there are no cases, he may need to learn how to relax." I walked up to a chair in front of her desk and sat down quietly waiting for her to respond. She clapped, "Very good (Y/N)! Well done! If I might say?" I nodded "You may" "You are the one mature enough, I can tell you will take great of this thrown even with you as my Beautiful Lion. All I need you to do now is meet with Alois Trancy. My spider, and after that, when my time is up. You will take this thrown and become queen, you are no princess. You got more brains and smarts than one." She chuckles. "I do apologize, when some people found out you were going to be named queen they said you shouldn't be..." her smiled soften as she trailed off but continued "You are not dark side. No evil. You just been through alot and your strong! A lion like you needs to know when to attack her prey! I know you don't smile much or so and is not really fond of being bethored or so, but.. for me? Once you become queen, please do find someone to marry? It's my only wish? For your happiness."

My eyes widen but went back to normal. "Y-yes your majesty" I bow lightly.
And make my leave towards the door.

Leo's POV~
As I heard (Y/N) spoke to the queen, I was amazed with such words. But I could tell when the queen wanted (Y/N) to get married soon after she becomes queen. That (Y/N) was stunned, but washed it away as soon as possible.