Undertaker

I woke up in the early morning. Leo brought me scones and Tea, he bowed them turned to leave. He left me what to wear on the end of my bed, which was weird. He never picks out my clothes I thought as I got ready into a black sleeveless dress that you can tell has ribbons and lacings of course. Short in the front but long in the back to the back of my knees, black and white heel with a chain that goes down in the middle and my usual jewelry, expect my choker with a skeleton hand I had one that was all black with spikes around and a pentagram hanging down. I put on black make up, light black eye shadow and black eyeliner with black lipstick on. I then fixed up my hair leaving my bangs down, and on the side of my fave strands of my hair down. While the rest is in a ponytail with a black bow.

I walked down stairs to see Leo waiting for me, he smiled as he saw me coming down and walked over to me He's smiling, why? I never seen him do his actual smile. He always had a faked one or just chuckled. What's going on? I thought as I sat in carriage while Leo in the driver seat. On our way to the undertakers' shop.

Leo's POV~
As I left her room so she can change. I walk out and stand by the carriage, as she walks down the stairs in the most beautiful dress I had picked out for her. She looks up and I smile at her as she gets closer
How can such an human, that turned immortal be so beautiful. She obviously doesn't need anything to even make her look better. If she were wearing her 'comfy' clothing she would be even stunning then she is now.. Oh (Y/N), when will the day come that I'll claim you? I thought to myself as we rode off into town to see the undertaker. Once he's shop was in front I stopped the carriage and opened the door and bowed.