Masters vs Butlers

3rd POV -

"Master, I have a question for you if I may ask?" Sebastian smirked asking his master Ciel while pouring his most requested Earl Grey tea, Ciel looked up at his faithful demon butler. Shocked that his butler would ask him a question, "You do not question me Sebastian but I suppose; what is it?" Now curious he gave his butler permission to ask whatever the question was while drinking his tea. "Do you by any chance have any sort of feelings for Lady (Y/N)?" He asked, Ciel almost choked on his tea upon hearing that come from his butler eyeing him closely. Then after what felt like hours such as forever, he asked him repeating the same question Sebastian had asked.

Sebastian chuckled at what curious and child like behavior he is getting from his young master. "Oh my young lord, demons can't form any kind of feeling as such.."

"Good!" Ciel exclaimed, "May I ask why are you in such high spirits about that?" Sebastian now curious asking waiting for Ciel to blow up. "What did I say? You are to not question your master!" His fists slammed the desk with fury, "I order you to not ask anymore questions!" He ordered. Sebastian bowed with his hand where his heart should be, "Yes my lord."

"And I order you to not go anywhere near Lady (Y/N)!!" He finished, Sebastian picked himself up from bowing with an emotionless look that overcame his casual facial features, "As of course.. my lord" and with that he walked away.

'With Sebastian around I knew (Y/N) was going to fall for him... but I have to deal with Elizabeth..' Ciel thought to himself in his study looking back  at his reflection from his cup of tea.

'What a spoiled brat, Like I would listen' Sebastian thought to himself as he left walking into the darkness.

- Switch Over -

"Claudeeee!!" Do you think Lady (Y/N) will be with me and not leave me?" Alois hollered over to his always emotionless spider demon, he didn't respond he only stared at his master. Thinking of a way to snap this kid's neck and taking his soul, probably taking Ciel's also and make Lady (Y/N) his mate. But that was going to be far from easy-

"Claude! Are you listening?!" Alois got up and slapped his butler leaving a red mark, "I apologize your highness" Claude bowed. "I want to send (Y/N) a bunch of roses, will she like that? What do you think is her favorite color? Maybe if I eliminate Phantomhive I can get more closer!" Excitedly he exclaimed, "She allergic to roses. She is not to keen on it your highness, she's likes grass and leaves" Claude insisted smirking knowing the failure. Alois rubbed his chin looking at Claude unevenly, unsure about it. But only to think to himself, 'Might as well try'

'Yes, fail and crumple into weakness in my hands' Claude thought smiling in satisfaction licking his lips to himself.