Everyone At Your Feet

"(Y/n) you need to see something" Leo called my name out into my study, I grunted walking up the steps. "What is it?" I questioned. When I got to the doorway of my study I see my butler leaning over my desk looking at a book. "Really? You want to read me a bedtime story?" I teased, he looked up at me and shook his head no.

I inched closer to where he stood and looked down at my desk seeing Leo had drew a map- sort of kind of thing? "Uh" I hesitated to ask, unsure of what I was supposed to look at.  "Here I drew a map of when you spend time with the guard dog and spider their slowly wanting to not reach their goal and their butlers won't get their soul-" as Leo kept talking, I wanted to listen I really did but I just wanted him to get to the point. "-their all just at your feet" He finished, I stared blankly at him.

"I wasn't listening sorry I zoned out. Uh can you just get to the point?" I asked, knowing he's probably stressed out because I seem to never listen. "Sorry" I muttered to myself but he still heard. He sighed deeply face-palming "(Y/N), you need to... You can't be doing what you're doing now. You have to be with only one of us and it bothers me your with those other guys and not me! I love you (Y/N)! Yes I had secrets but I told you either way, I can make you just like me" He pleaded his eyes red shot like he wanted to break down in tears.