Claude's Ending

Standing in one place I started to feel lips attached to my neck. Eyes widening of the unknown person I swiftly turned around in a millisecond to see the one and only, Claude Faustus. He may seem cold on the outside and seem like he doesn't care about anyone but himself, And that he's just got lots of greed but I looked past all of that.

I know he is a good person and sometimes, usually for humans really when something tragic happens to a person as they get older they learn to hide things perfectly and to build barriers up upone their emotions and so on so they wont show any sign of weakness. And that's probably what Claude was like when he was human so when he became a demon that he still became that cold hearted person everyone thinks he is.

"I can open up on my emotions to you... and only you..." he whispered. I smiled to myself knowing I was actually, unbelievable was the one who can make him open up to someone but that someone will only be me. And I couldn't be any more happier than I am.

As I was going to ask him, shyly. It was as if he had read my mind. Probably did.

"Of course I'll accept your love. My dear, if I didn't accept you or your feelings for me then why would I go out of my way in making your mines?" He asked as it was obvious which was true. It was a no brainer. I didn't think he would have meant it when he first started talking since he had a straight face as usual but finishing it he smiled at me. His smile. Just for me. What more can I ask for?

A man like Claude. Doesn't let anyone in and seems more mysterious than ever.