You saved me

When I have awoken up, before I could even get a word out, I heard a very familiar voice of a male's.

"And here we have this lil lady, look at those eyes! She can be good as doing as whatever you please. Play with her, break her. Doesn't matter! And we'll start at 25 thousand pounds!"

That son of a bi-

My eyes widen with fear as I keep hearing the price goes higher. I need to do something. I need help. I need Leo! I need som-

My thoughts were soon interrupted again, but all the lights shut off. And all I can hear people screaming. Soon I felt strong, warm arms pick me up. The lights turned back on again and I see people lying on the floor as I look up to see who picked me up...

It was Sebastian. The devilishly handsome butler, with his red blooded wine colored eyes staring right into mine. And all I do is stare with curiosity as if why did he save me? Why not Leo? Where is he? Is he safe?

Question flowed into my head. As Sebastian set me into the carriage and we went off to the Phatomhive manor, in silence I sat there looking out at the moon wondering, what is it like to.. feel again?

~Time Skips~

Sebastian helped me out the carriage and into the manor as I see Ciel and Alois, even Claude there. As if they were waiting for me. Alois ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh (Y/N) your safe! I thought I was going to lose you!" I ruffled his hair "Alois, I am fine. This is what I do, as The Queen's Lion. But if Lord Druitt isn't Jack The Ripper, than that means what? And also! Thanks for saving me you guys!" I say as I hugged the 4 guys until I hear a cough behind me with a following voice.

"M'lady? Are you alright?" I turned around to see Leo, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly whispering in his ear softly where only he can hear. "That was the worst day ever. Having to be rough and then seduce him to only be found as if I were in auction off to people.. where on earth were you?!" With anger in my voice, he stood up and bowed. "M'lady, My apologies. But you are safe, are you not? Thank you to Michaelis. And as for your question, I went out on a lookout of Jack The Ripper. Of course we will have to go to undertakers' shop tomorrow after breakfast." I nodded "Yes, we shall head off." We then left the Phatomhive estate leaving the spider and the Guard dog without a notice. I was mad because Leo wasn't there to save me instead it was someone else's butler. Over these past days I've gotten close to the crew.