Trancy we're the same

Your POV~
I sat behind my desk, waiting for the Earl to speak. "Hello (Y/N)! I am Alois Trancy! And this is my best butler ever! Claude!" I coughed a little at his excitement. Why is he so happy? Ugh that's like a slap to my face I thought to myself then spoke "Hello Earl Trancy, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are the Queen's spider if I'm not mistaken? And why yes hello to you too Mister Claude." "Yes I am! Say, your really pretty! Isn't she Claude?" I then heard a low growl from Leo as Alois says so and Claude agrees, before i could continue to speak he whispered with a sadistic grin. "I want you." I felt chills run down to my back spine and spoke carefully not letting my anger and uncomfortableness go shown, "Why, thank you? But onto business matters. I am working with Phatomhive on the 'JTR' case and you are too suppose to help us out. The last suspect we have on our list is Lord Drunitt, but you have to come with us to the ball if you may?" He stayed quiet. I sighed "if you do so.... you may have me, to be yours" i spoke calmy as he jumped out his chair and kissed my arm and hand all over. I pulled it away in disgust and told him the plan about the ball. He agreed.

Alois' POV~
She actually wants to be mine?! I can't believe it! I love her! She's smart! But dark, And now I don't have to be alone! I just would have to keep her away from that dog! Don't worry my butterfly, he won't get you out this web! I thought to myself as I kissed her arm and hand all over. But then she pulled it away looking uncomfortable, she told me the plans for tonight's ball. As she did I kept petting her black hair with a hint of a dark shaded purple at the tips and ends, it seemed to calm her down. Then she had the MOST beautiful eyes! They were grey with a faded red onto the inside.

~Time Skip To Ball~

Your POV~
Me and Leo walks into the manor, he whispers in my ear the plan. I nodded and head to where Lord Drunitt is to get his attention but by the time I could, two girls beat me to the punch. One had blonde hair in pigtails wearing a purple ball gown. The other was wearing a pink gown and hat the covered her eye, she had two pigtails too. But where like a dark blue, I stared at them until I notice... It's Ciel & Alois

I put my hands over my mouth. I didn't notice a presence behind me until I felt two arms around my waist and realize, Lord Druitt. I turned around and we were face to face, our noses touching. "My my, little robin, your beautiful as rare jewl" he says I then put my hands on his chest to snake around his neck. I then saw at the far end Sebastian putting a magic show, I guess to distract some people. "Magic show? I didn-" I cut him short by pushing him to wall and pulling his towards mines, "Who cares? I'm bored of all this act. Might I say? I'd want to have some real fun" I say, he responds asking more like if I was "Impatient". I turned around and see Alois smile deviously as if he was ready to throw a tantrum, more like a tantrum tourte. I smiled back as Lord Druitt took me to a room. I thought to myself your not half bad Trancy, not half bad.. maybe we are alike in a way....

"Ladies first," Lord Druitt says as I walk in and I started to see stuff like black, blue. I couldn't tell all too well as I passed out into darkness.