My Darkest Shadow

Dear Reader,
Before I start this chapter I would like to tell y'all I recently was looking at another FanFiction and guys to be honest it was better than mines!
Their FanFiction gave me emotion - made me cry to feel I was actually there and I adore their work wishing I can do the same, but I can't and I apologize I can't make up for that.. It really upsets me cause I want y'all to love this! Writing is my life it's all I want to do .. I'm sorry
---
3RD POV:
Leo talks to the unknown female about potions, "Leon! That potion can kill her! Do you really want to serve a dead person?" The female asked eyeing him. "No" He freaked out afraid he might say something else that might come out wrong. (even if he won't admit it) Later on the day as Leo was making a snack for (y/n) as she was in her study writing letter to the Queen's Guard Dog and Spider but on the way up the stairs he sees her run into him, he starts blushing madly at such a mistake and bows, "my deepest apologies my lady" and was about to leave to clean the mess until (y/n) pulled on his sleeve to his uniform.
"I don't care about the mess" she says looking up at him with a straight dead face, "but miss-" she cut Leo off "I told you, I don't care I have a question for you" He followed behind her trail but not before he told one of the maids to clean the mess as he ended up at her study, "what even tis may be?" He asked questioning and thinking what does she have to question him about? She's usually happy and running around like a naive child, but she is mature. Just not all the time, "Leon" (Y/n) spoke with a sharp tone and her gaze was like nothing before. "Who was the lady you were talking to this morning?" (Y/n) could tell he was hesitant to tell her  exactly WHO, "Fine. Won't answer that, what were y'all talking about or more like whom?" Leon couldn't tell her not yet at least and he would get in major if he did. "Now is not the best time to tell" He told his mistress and bows politely leaving her alone in her study to think about what just happened.
When (y/n) was walking back to her room her legs started to feel numb, she felt as if she couldn't move. Her head wanted to burst feeling it pound and feeling dizzy she tries to grab onto something but fails and falls to the ground  only finding out she had a fainting spell, the last thing (y/n) saw before she passed out was a woman pale skins and Raven black bob hair cut seeing a malicious devious smile. "Your a special child so enjoy this dream - or so they thought" the woman said and you started screaming but no sounds came out feeling as if your skin is melting off. Before the woman had left you she put a mirror in front of you so you can see the monster you are - you had looked worse off than Satan and he would give up his throne giving it up to you in fear. This wasn't you!

Was it?