Ciel's Ending

I threw a chess piece down on the ground and everyone looked towards Ciel's way. "Remember saying and I quote:

Love means money these days hmm?"

I hummed, he stepped forward looking me dead in the eys. "So it is me your heart has chosen? I don't believe that." He mocked. "Because you're just a kid? Because you're a brat? Because eyou have to rely on your demon butler for everything? Because you think just because you are the Queens loyal guard dog that just with that tittle you think you've known everything on the streets, that youre top dog and highty mighty? I teased with a hint of anger and reality.

Steamed seem to come from his ears in my head seeing how enraged he was. "Listen here! I don't need that damned demon! And I surely have seen more than you have!" He yelled in my face, "try me." I squinted my eyes at him, "I'm sorry I cant see you or understand what youre saying cause all I see and hear is complete bullshit!" I yelled in his face back.

"And here I thought you meant what you said.."

He had sounded a bit disspointed in me and angry and sad. Mixed emotions on his face and I didn't mean to come off as hard as I did. He tried walking away but I caught up to him and pulled on his sleeve. "What!?" Tears wanting to spill from his eyes I could tell. "I thought you've always said to not cry, it's pathetic and crying won't change anything. The world is never kidn anymore." He looked at me as if I had grown another head, "Ciel... we have both been through a lot but if we pretend to not care and try to build up barriers around our emotions, it's not going to work. It's okay to tell someone how feel... it's okay to be weak.." I tried comforting him with kind words. "I will never be weak," he slapped my hand away from him.

We stood there frozen in place.

"...I miss them (Y/n).." he whispered softy to me.

"I know.." I whispered back.

"And I.. I'm happy you chose me... you're right about everything you said you know?.. Tomorrow I'll be calling Elizabeth and telling her I'll be engaged to someone that actually makes me smile.. like I never have before.." He told me softly grabbing my hand. I blushed, smiling at the thought of me and Ciel.

It no more a thought.

It's a reality.