Ash's Ending

I know that I used to be pure.

Pure as snow.

Pure as the angels that you would always hear about that are up in Heaven.

But it was all a mask. A mask that was so pure it had covered up my tainted insanity and impure dark past. Ash Landers, a fallen angel that wanted someone so pure... it wasn't me. But I have no idea how he may seem so pure like me but his true intentions were insanity! He was trying to use pure souls so he may not looked down upon, so he can be pure.

White feathers were all over the ground as I stepped out into the garden. In awe I stared at the sky not noticing the figure next to me.

"Pure isn't it?" The intruder asked, "why?" I asked back. I turned to face them seeing Ash smiling at me and a feather in his hand, "why what?" I knew he was trying to get me distracted but it wasn't going to work. I loved this maniac but I knew no matter what he would never want me back. I'm way too impure now that the mask is thrown out the window.

"You know what I mean. Why do you want to be so clean and impure? Do you not notice that someone who is impure, dirty and tainted soul loves you?! That they will get on their hands and knees doing the dirty work for you to get you back to the top to keep you happy! You only want the clean ones." I muttered under my breath but he had heard loud and clear.

"(Y/n)?" He called out my name, I looked back at him. "What?" I answered looking at his calm and gentle face. That was a mask of course. He wants to take over the world. Make it "pure as snow" like he always says.

"No matter how impure and tainted your past or your soul may be... it will never make me fall out of love for you," he stated and blew the feather. I had a glimpse of hope in my eyes. "Really?!" I asked hyped up.

"Really." He smiled back, giving my cheek a peck.