Undertakers Ending

My heart had beated more for the dead man, the legendary reaper. "Undertaker," I began softly after his name was uttered from my lips. "It's you.." he moved away from the crowd of the other males and walked closer towards me. A smile creeping on his face that was only half shown, but I knew he was happy  on my choice. I can feel the vibe that he's happy.

"Why him?!" Yelled one of the guys from the group where Undertaker once stood with the others trying to win my heart. "Y'all would respect my choice. I pick Undertaker because his very presence alone makes me happier than ever. He knows how to keep secrets and be mysterious in as he keeps me hooked in on his life. His laughter to you all may be a pain but to me I find it amusing. I would laugh decades with him if I could. My heart yearns for him." I spoke with confidence smiling, looking up at the man I love.

He knew everything there was about me of course. But when they needed to know what was going on with me he still didn't want to say a word. Hid odd sense of humor sparks and shines some kind of light in me, making me want more of me. I find him oddly satisfying. But I love him.

- sometime after you chose Undertaker -

"Ello my deary sweet living corpse," Undertaker greeted me at his shop with open kind arms, and a smile on his face slowly widening more. I have gotten use to the plain dead in his shop. I mean because I too, am dead.

"Adrian" I smiled, my fangs peeking out. "You know something about me and you wont just spit it out will you?" I asked. I knew I becoming stronger everyday as a vampire but something like a gut feeling you would say, hits me like as if I am something else too. "Deary, now if I tell you I wouldn't be as mysterious as I am to you anymore will I?" He asked me back smirking. I pouted, looking at the ground where lied over a dozen caskets. "I thought you loved me.."

"I do. But-" he paused for seconds and smiled once more handing me a paper, "read it" he pushed me on to reading the unknown gibberish words. I rolled my eyes and once I have spoke them out loud. A big black pot appeared in front of me with smoke steaming out of it. "Your going to have me cook?!" I asked in disbelief, he face palmed and waved his finger in the front of my face. "Your a Witch! Well half."

I eyed him suspiciously. I thought it was pretty cool but I had another somewhat curious question to ask him.

"How are the others doing?" I asked him, hinting on what ever happened to the other guys like Ciel and Sebastian, Alois and Claude. I crouched down to a casket, opening it and licking the dry blood off of the corpse. "Oh you mean from my completion from back when," he giggled knowing that was exactly who I was talking about. He tells me I shouldn't be as curious as I am, but eh. I nodded my head up and down.

"Well....., you got to tell me a joke," I sighed mentally. Yeah still same ol' Undertaker but its what made me attracted to him.

"Okay. What is the difference between marriage and death?"

He giggled and said, "what?" curiously tilting his head. I smiled and said, "Dead people are free."

The whole shop shook with laughter mixed in with my fit of giggles here and there, he fell down taking a deep breath and then getting back up. "Your jokes never seem to die...." He trailed off and I started laughing.

"Well, jokester! The queens guard dog passed on of course with his soul within that butler. The rest of the household died of natural causes."

"And Alois and Claude?"

"Dead."

I stayed silent, and then smirked "did you put them in caskets?" Undertaker looked at me with a straight face as if telling me to just stop.

"Deary I still can't believe you gave up your business for me. For us"

"Of course, I mean I'm already dead soo what's the point and by the way while you were out I looked through some of your files to find out what happened to Leon and Ash..." I looked down in guilt as he stood in front of me, "and what did you find?" He asked me.

"Nothing."

"That's because their not here anymore well yeah, so it's non of your neither my own concern" he told me, I looked up at him and nodded as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too"