Taste Of Everything

Sebastian and Leon have noticed the difference on (Y/n), she was intrigued by the taste of demon blood. It was amazing and could give her such pleasure but the taste of a star crossed supposed-myth. He was like a God. To him when he fell head over heels for you he agreed on some level that love is like a drug, it can drive both-males and gods insane, lead them in to ruin. The only thing he could believe was his own power but when he felt scared that his power could simply hurt you before.

He was the God of Leo, before he came to your aid he was more of a  sadistic ruler. All have bowed before his tremendous power and grace, you couldn't be less compatible but could you really erase his sins and return him to heaven? He may have seemed like Ash Landers. Wanting to return back to heaven to be pure, but Ash wasn't leaving without you. You didn't know of that but of course Leon did. He was your loyal butler after all. Not only that, but Ash had plans before he met you. Wanting to make Ciel Phantomhive pure again but had a lot of obstacles to overcome, as in Sebastian. The demon butler that was only connected to the young boy by contract, selling his soul on revenge.

Ash of course wouldn't go no where near Alois Trancy, he wasn't no where near pure as close as Ciel was. But when he met you, it was as if you were his new mission-new way to get to heaven instead of being looked down upon as a fallen angel. But how could eh do such a thing when he is merely distracted by your beauty? He didn't knew you were.... now impure. But it was going to be a fun show to watch.

Leon stopped trying getting back after working with you. Yes you were pure and impure but there was a lot of things about you that triggered their senses uncommonly seeing a rare sight, a rare jewel. He wanted to stay by your side and be with you till the end. There was no reason why he should actually be there was there? He didn't think much of it. Instead he was more focused on getting the other guys to back of you. Oh! How your mother would talked so highly of you and put you on a high pedestal by knowing you've attracted all this attention from the guys. You've missed her dearly but kept those feelings locked in a safe. 

Leon knew you could have asked him to take revenge on the male and the people who made you go through a dark place. But even then, he wouldn't-couldn't help you. It was all part of who you are now.....

Undertaker knew all this time what was becoming of you, but rather just let them find out their self. He would do anything for the price of laughter but-you were the most beautiful body he had put in a casket for the time being. He wanted you to himself too, just like the others. But there was no way he was going to let you slip through his fingers that quick. You had made him felt alive-weirdly, it's true.

FLASH BACK

"Undertaker!!" You hugged  him squeezing with all the strength you had which was unexpectedly a bit stronger than before. You didn't know but Undertaker surely did. "Oh (Y/N) I didn't recognized you there" his creepily but funny and warming smile showed warmly at her presence. "Wellllllll I feel a bit different, ya'know?" She shrugged her shoulders unknowingly of what the feeling she felt really meant. "Yes, I do deary" he giggled and played messing with (Y/N)'s hair. She didn't mind. It brought a smile to her face and a small blush arise on her face.

"You're very beautiful (Y/N)," he stopped playing with her hair and looked up into her (e/c) eyes, "very unique" with every compliment he whispered getting closer towards her face, the more darker her blush deepened on her face. Soon there wasn't enough-not even a inch of space between the duo. Undertaker closed that gap by sealing his lips onto (Y/n)'s for moments making her knees wobble and go weak. When they backed away it was silenced, "sorry" she murmured-thinking he would have hated her for doing such a thing. But he didn't, it made him more attracted to her, but who was to blame him?

FLASH BACK ENDS

(Y/N) didn't know where her heart stood, she was attracted to the crow demon. Who wouldn't? He was untimely attractive and a great kisser, not only that but his blood tasted amazing!! The way his ruby eyes shined and he made his demonic sinful acts so innocent.

Another non-human being that stole a piece of her heart was another demon. Claude, she hasn't locked lips with him-yet she wants to every time she sees him give her a cold shoulder to her if she was around Sebastian or just anyone who wasn't him. He was very persistent on what was his and she wouldn't mind being his if he acted just as protective towards her when he finds a soul that makes him want to become a wild beast and feast on it instead of a calming, cold hearted spider demon.

Ciel Phantomhive, he was a strong hearted young boy. He had the world in his hand and could crush it anytime soon. It made her more intrigued by him. He had a way with words-using everyone as a chess piece? She would be offended but how could she? He was so damnly attractive. But he had a bethored, Lady Elizabeth. Such a shame. She wouldn't want to ruin his business by being selfish and keeping him to herself. She would have said and thought he got big plans for the future ahead of him, but how can she say so when he is basically chained by a demon? A soul is all he will feast on once the 'dog' has his revenge.

Alois-what kind of boy where's booty shorts? She didn't mind it. It had made his butt look a bit perky and good to look at. Her eyes would ravish on his behind in such a sinful way that she was not really taught to be that way, but did she care? Nope! His bipolar disorder you would call it did frightened her a bit but she will show him no mercy if he ever tried anything. Who could blame him? He was always alone, he just didn't want to be alone!

A gay reaper that suddenly is attracted to her? Grell was the name of the sassy man eater of a reaper. She loved his out going personality and can relate to him all the time but the way he sasses her just fills her heart in a weird and odd way.

Undertaker was known to be a spooky one, but clearly wasn't. He knew about her. He knew a lot about people in general really and she couldn't be more aroused about a male when he is known as the legendary grim reaper with the most amazing eyes she has ever laid eyes on. His grey long hair was oddly unique in a way she couldn't swipe her sight from. He laughter being annoying and obnoxiously loud to others made her whole body sink to the ground, lower than dead people. And way much lower than hell.

William was a stick on the mud to other people she have heard but he made her more intrigued by him. He was so mysterious and vague she wanted to know about him and tease him and want to see if she could bring out real emotions out of him.

Ash Lander was a crazy forbidden fallen angel, all he wanted was a pure soul-or impure and make it pure as snow once again to get back into heaven but after he met (Y/N) he knew she was  saint. A pure angel sent from up above, oh how he would be sinful and unclean to have her. She was the gates that opened for him to be back into heaven but he will bring her with him and not be around those unclean bastards.

Leon... ah last but not least he has been around you amongst the longest and thought-known you would become and grow into a beautiful woman some day and not take any bullshit from anyone, letting you get a taste of his blood and how you reacted upon it made him very pleased. He'd have you taste his blood any day over any of the other scumbags that are drooling over you. He always wanted the best for you like a father for a daughter.

He wanted to treat you as a princess like you deserved to be treated.

He wanted to love you, like he never loved anyone before.

He wanted to make you, make you fall head over heels like he did for you-but how will he do that with competition?

He'd rather be forbidden than be without you.

-

Where is her heart at right now? She wanted to taste all these men, but not by the lips-not inntiment way. But by sucking their blood. Her heartbeat beats faster around them all but she also feels as if it is empty. She can't forget those bad dreams and illusions, who will help her through it and not judge when the others find out what she is really.?