Reapers Talk

I walked down with power and energy crowing around me, Grell saw me and stared in awe about to walk up to me but I pushed him on the ground stepped on his chest with my boot and him cowering in fear. I would never hurt him, I fallen for him but these letters-are getting to me and my mind. I am slowly going to become more unstable.

"Grell Sutcliff! Where on earth is William T Spear?!" I inched closer until I heard his voice from behind me, "What is all the commotion?" He asked and then stopped. His eyes staring right into mines, "Ah... (Y/N)...." he sighed, clearly confused on why on earth was I there. Happy to see me. But also thinking in the back of his mind about the letters, because how can he forget such a thing? "May I talk to you Spears? Alone." I stared daggers right at him but it didn't bother him that much.

William and I walked to his cubical office, "What can I help you with?" He asked sitting down looking up at my figure. "HELP ME WITH?! I practically raised my voice at him, "You-monster!" Tears wanted to break loose where I held them in my eyes but Will looking down with his face full of guilt. "..I'm a monster? You're tasting non human being blood and craving more" he fired back glaring daggers at me. "I-I" I stuttered not knowing what to say next, "You know what?!" I shouted and he raised his eyebrow looking curiously at me. "What?" He asked me crossing his arms over his suit. "I am a monster! And I am proud to be, because it made me who I am today! But you have taken my mothers soul, thinking it was okay?! Thinking I would never find out?!" I pulled him closer to my face by pulling on his suit, his face a inch close to mines, my lips pressed on his softly with such unknown emotions.

"You have another thing coming" I whispered, walking out.

I was burned with rage. How can such a charming man kill my mother? And think he can get away with it??!! I shook my head walking out into the lonely streets of London, "whether he deserves it or not... whether or not I try to hate him.. my heart won't let me." I said out loud to myself until I dodge a golden butter knife. "Alone and talking to yourself now?" A voice asked, I looked right where the knife came from and smiled. "I thought I was the monster.. mother should have warned me how dangerous about utensils. "My lady, I can assure you that I will keep you safe. Monster or not. Pure or sinner. You will always be protected." He said.

Then a gold like spider landed in my hand, "always warn me then?" I asked to the spider.