My Butlers Secret

As I started thinking of ways of the plans the damned wicked angel told me I ran into someone, "Get out of my way- I mean oh my goodness! I am soso sorry! Are you okay?!" I asked the person. They got up from the ground and looked up at me and I see my butler, Leo. "My, mistress going somewhere?" He asked smirking his brown hazel eyes reflecting into the sunset. I remembered when I was younger he always told me brown eyes are very uncommon for demons that he could be easily mistaken as a real human many times. "Shouldn't I say the same about you? Leo we need to talk and that is an order. Come, follow and let's talk my loyal lion" I walked forward leading him to a beautiful garden all in the open. "Yes my princess" He responded making sure I am comfortable sitting on the water fountain.

"Leo I need to know your secrets." I said bluntly looking at him deadly in the eyes, "What? Now what fun would that be? Letting a mere human know all a demons secrets" He chucked caressing my cheeks, I felt my face heat up and looked away. "Leo I know your not a real demon!" I said stomping putting my foot down. Silence filled the air, "Wha- why of course I am demon. If I wasn't the how would I made the contract.." He asked, well actually stated making his point. "Leo don't make me" I started and he titled his head to the side, very cutely! I couldn't stand it!" I order you Leo to tell me what you really are!" I shouted with my eyes closed, hands balled into a fist. "Well when you say it like that" He started, chuckling "Do you believe in looking up at the stars?" He asked, I was taken back by his question. "Uh.. no? I don't know?" I answered hesitantly.

As night rolled in and the starts shining bright and the moon casting upon our shadows, "That star shining bright you see?" He pointed out at the sky as we layed in the grass, "Yeah?" I told him back looking on how close it looked. "It looks closer than most stars." He smiled at my response. "Think so?" "Yeah."

"Want to know why?" He said with a smirk casting on his clear handsome facial features. I nodded yes looking at him, he turned his body towards me looking into my (e/c) eyes. "It's because that's me" I looked at him shocked and unsure and he finished speaking, "Well easy way to say it is, I am basically like a star crossed myth? If that makes sense. I represent Leo as of course" He finished his explain putting his big hand on top of my smaller one, "(y/n) I'm sorry I lied to you a lot.. It's wrong of me. There's people fighting over your heart, your love and I don't want anyone to have that"

"And why not Leon?" I asked my butler curious. He pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear leaning in. I can feel his cold breath on my lips-

"Hey guys I see (y/n)!!" A voice from the distanced yelled. Most likely sounding like Finny. I got up quickly from the ground panicking trying to find somewhere to hide but seeing nothing. Finny finally caught up closer to where I was standing. "What you doing out here by yourself?" He asked, "By myself..?" I asked back looking around me seeing Leon no where to be found. "Yeah?" Finny said scratching the back of his head unsure "We have been waiting for you at the Phantomhive Manor all day! But didn't ever see you s we got worried and Plu-Plu led us here!" He said cheerfully giving me a bone crushing hug. "Oi! Finn- Air!" I gasped and he let go of me apologizing as I caught my breath. "Ms. (L/N) we were worried are you alright?" Claude asked. "Yes! Please, first name basis" I said putting my hand up showing I'm okay. "Oh (y/n) I worried so much about you! A girl with as much beauty you have can have sicking things happen" Alois said from behind me flicking his tongue out, I stepped away and bumped to Ciel. "Come" He ordered and we all followed all behind the short boy into the carriages to his estate.