Dancing Forever

As 8 o'clock arrived and I got into my black small dress with little bit ruffles and my black and white heel with the bow at the end and my skeleton eye ring and laced black fingerless gloves. I fixed my purple and black hair in a pontytail and put a flower crown on top of my head as I head out the door to see Leon waiting, I smiled as he helped me into the carriage.

~time past at the ball~

As Leon helped me off, I saw that dashing raven black haired butler aside to the short deep ocean blue eye earl. Sebastian, and Ciel. "Welcome Lady (Y/N), I hope you enjoy yourself." Ciel spoke "Yes, thank you earl" I bowed lightly and smiled softly. "I do hope you can save a dance for me Lady (Y/N)" Sebastian said with his closed eye smile as I nodded and walked along with Leon. "Leo, may you get me some water?" "Yes, m'lady" he bowed and did what he was rold as I sat in a chair watching everyone swiftly happily dancing along. Ugh why does people have to act so happy eh, It's sad. They don't know what coming and yet their too stupid to realize i thought to myself as I saw a hand "Would you care to dance m'lady?" A man wearing white with white hair and beautiful purple eyes asked, I nodded slowly as he took my small hand into his making our way towards the dance floor.

Our hands held together and his other hand firmly on my waist as my other is on his shoulder, making eye contact as I in a trance with the beautifully purple orbs. There was a silence I didn't notice until he cleared his throat to bring me at my trance as my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "What is your name m'lady?" He asked with a soothing Angenlic voice "(Y-Y/N)" I managed to stutter out.

~3rd person pov~
"Lady (Y/N), well you look quite stunning this evening. Anyone would... die for a pure soul like yours" the male muttered the last part to himself. "Oh, u-uhm.. t-thank you sir...?" (Y/N) spoke back with red rosy cheeks risen as Leon walked in to look for his young mistress and the young earl and his demon butler were done greeting the guests. "Ash Landers. The Queen's loyal butler" Ash bowed. "May I suggest..? Joining me to the garden, it's quite beautiful out as you" Ash spoke with a sly smirk onto his face "Y-yeah, I mean Y-yes! I-i" Ash inturuppeted her by nodding putting his index finger onto the young (Y/N) lips as to quiet as he walks her out to the garden.

~meanwhile~
As Lord Trancy came to bicker with Lord Earl Phatomhive, and their demonic butlers glaring at each other. Leon walked to Sebastian, "Sebastian, Have you seen my young mistress (Y/N)?" Leon questions as Sebastian tilts his head to the head then shakes it. "No, may I ask why?" He asks back. "None of your concern." And with the Leon left to look all over his mistress but once was stopped by both the young earls. "Is (Y/N) Missing???!!!!" The blond Earl Trancy asks with a hint of sadness and anger. Leon sighs and replies, "It seems so.." The other blue haired young earl Phatomhive demands his butler to find (Y/N). "Sebastian, I order you to find (Y/N)!" "Yes, My Lord" Sebastian bows with his hand crossed on his heart as his eyes glows pink for a bit. "Claude!" The earl Trancy shouts. "Yes, your highness?" He replies pushing his spectacles back up. "Find (Y/N)! I want her!" The young earl orders. "Yes your highness" he bows lightly and takes off with the other demon butlers leaving the two earls at their own death glares.

~Sebastian pov~
As I walked outside the manor I get this smell. Ugh, angels. I furrowed my eye brows as I sad that angel hold (Y/N), I felt my eyes go pink then back to normal. "Lady (Y/N) we were looking all for you. And Sir Landers, I think it is time for you to leave, I don't think Lady (Y/N) would want you here any longer.....because your an angel" I said confidently muttering the last part low enough where he can here only. "An angel" (Y/N) states "Ah, well yo-" Ash inturuppeted me "An angel in disguise you are my dear, my, what beauty with your Angenlic looks with pure beauty. I think this butler has a crush on you, but dont worry I wont tell a soul. Is it very sinful for a butler and noble to be as one?" "Ash..." (Y/N) states calmy. "Yes m'lady?" Ash answers. "No." Was all she said, out of the blue she kicked him in the ribs and he fell back, angry looking. Grabbing her neck, she could be dead by now but she isn't.

As the queen needed ash he left quickly and I stared. "Tsk, Tsk. My kitten~" I purred softly into her ear. And she pushes me off with strength. "What are you kitten~" I ask and she whispers something I wasn't able to hear then walked back to the ball room.

~your pov~
As I came back into the ballroom, Trancy came running up to me and glidded me to the dance floor as when we danced, he spun me and I met with golden honey comb orbs. We danced for a few and met the eyes of my butler's, I smiled. In his comfort then once he spun me I met with a deep ocean blue eye. I focused on the dance as he smiled a bit and got knocked down almost hitting the floor. But before I did, I met with a tight grasp. Sebastian. We danced in silence (once again for me) till he spoke, "Lady (Y/N) I apologize, for you have met Lady Elizabeth." I turned around and saw her squeezing the day lights out of him as I turned back to Sebastian i raise an eyebrow confused. "Lady Elizabeth Milford is my master, Earl Phatomhive's bethored." I looked down at my feet the back away quickly as the music started to end. "Leo" I whispered and he was next to me by my side. "Let's go" I say as he bowed and as we got the the entrance only to be stoppes by earl. "Your leaving?" He asked. "Yes, Thank you Earl Phatomhive for the ball it was.... exquisite" I smiled lightly. "Would you come by and visit tomorrow?" I nodded and begin my journey back to my estate.