Bruised Lips

Leo and I got back to the estate, I walked up the stairs and he put both the horses in the stables. When he was done he came inside the manor and walked towards where I was, "Hey- uh Lady (Y/N)?" Leo called/asked me knocking and walking in my study. "What is it Leo? I really don't have time to talk right now." I said frustrated as I picked up scattered papers all over my study room as if someone was in here when I was gone and trashed it. "I see" He muttered in a low voice but I still heard.  "Look just tell me what do you need or want? I have to fix my office" I told him looking at him sternly, he raised his shoulders up and tilt his head to the side. "(Y/N) you seem to keep forgetting, I can clean it. I am your butler" He reminded me. I would have let him cleaned the mess but there was some papers, notes I didn't want him to run across by. Nodding I walked, while leading him out of my study. "Yes I know Leo but I have to do some things myself and I am under a lot of stress; this would distract me from all the negativity" I pointed out.

He soon came to his senses agreeing with me, "Yes of course my lady." He turned around about to leave but looked at me once more. As having more to say, no other words escaped his lips. The only thing his lips did were reach upon my lips laying a soft and sweet short kiss. I closed my eyes leaning again for another. He leaned close also his hot breath fanning my (S/T) face as his mouth was right in front of mines he tilted his head to the side and I craned my neck to the opposite side feeling his teeth inside bite the bottom of my lips, tugging on it with passion as in to formed the words-

"(Y/N) I want you"

I opened my eyes to see the space like before between me and my butler. I felt like I wanted more for some unknown reason. "By the way, have the spiders coming over for dinner" He said with rage in his eyes. I didn't want them over because I wanted to finish what Leo had started but at the same time I wanted to see Alois.

- T I M E S K I P -

As dinner came by Leo went in the kitchen to bake a cake I had requested and Claude making tea for his master, "So (Y/N)" Alois started "You seem back to normal" he said finishing off what he said. "Yes I just needed sleep." I lied, I really didn't know how and why am I back to how I was before but thank you I guess to the person stalking me.? "You look stunning by the way" He complimented, I blushed a dark red. Darker than Grell's hair and fashion! "And your lips-" Alois started, I scooted to the side automatically touching my mouth wondering what was it.

"Oh silly it's nothing there" He calmed me and I sighed, thankfully "But my lips" He continued and next thing I know I felt his lips on mines moving at the same pace as when Leo had kissed me, slow and sweet. But it was like Alois but more emotion into it. He moved away smiling devilishly at me, I looked down shyly embarrassed. It was a smooth and slick move he had made but it felt wrong but so right.