Deep Secrets Deep Cuts

A/N: so sorry this is going to be short! My phone is being a GLOCK!! -.- and it wont charge at times *cries*

I feel as if all my tears will be used tomorrow someone please stop from tomorrow coming??

Mwah love y'all♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov:
As (y/n) and Leo flew for hours and days they finally made it to a dark damp old cold cave.

"Speak." The (h/c) girl said,

"Do you really want to know?" He said back.

"Leo! Stop playing red light green light with me and tell me all the fucking secrets you hid from me!"

"..."

"Ha, your just a disgrace to all demon butlers around! You'll be the laughing stock of hell!"

"Fine!... I'll tell you.."

"Everything that is."

He sighed, "When i told you that being immortal was a secret I lied. Your secret is... dark.. It's deep inside your soul and I can't tell you, you have to find out on your own. When you... past out? What you saw were flashbacks of your real past, the reason you didnt remember before was because I changed them."

"...."

"I'm so sorry (y/n).."

"It's fine."

Your pov:
"It's fine." I said as I grabbed out a black grey pocket knife and slashed a deep wound in his cheek, "What was that for?!" He exclaimed as he jumped back in demon speed. "Leo honey, when you hide deep memories or secrets, in the end you get a deep cut back."

Leo's pov:
"Leo honey, when you hide deep memories or secrets, in the end you only get a deep cut back." She said

'(Y/n) why?! What's making you so powerful!??!' I sighed deeply only knowing one solution for now..

3rd pov:
As (y/n) jumped high in the air Leo aimed a crystal knife and pierced her chest letting it penetrate her skin ripping flesh.

'I'm sorry (y/n).. in the end we gonna die with deep cuts....'