What's happening to me

Your POV-
I awoke when Leo woke me up as usual. As I was heading down for breakfast down the steps there was a pain. I felt it when I was down the hall but ignored it. This time it has gotten worse and still is by the minute.

My breathing became unstable amd I felt like I've been shot with so many bullets through my lungs. Leo was at my side shocked but stepped away as I fell down. My legs gave out feeling if I walk so much stand barley it will give out on me and snap. My eyes burned as if looking into the sun. My back started to make me twist in so many inhuman ways. Feeling like my back was ripped out and broken and my face felt like someone was doing cravings onto it and I didn't feel my heart at all through the pain.

I ran. Ran as fast as I can. No matter how much pain I am in I ran. I ended up in the forest screaming in pain. In agony. I wanted the pain to go away. If this was death then I accept. Just end the pain already.

End it already dammit

I mentally screamed scraing all the wild animals that was once there around the area.

What's happening to me!? Why didn't Leo helped?!

Then the darkness engulfed me. I was glad. Finally the pain is gone. No more. And I'm okay with it. I never like the darkness. It was just a cold place where your mind itself and fear betrayed you the most as you witnessed so many shadows into the darkness. Where this darkness. No shadow. Whatever it is, to grab you. Brings you close as a mother would do after her child has a nightmare or with love and passion. This thing that has me so close to what I think is death. Is my savior for making the pain go away but as I say once, can be deceiving with pure evil written with such creatures lurking around into the shadows of the darkness. It's the beginning and ending. The thing about this ending is that.... this darkness that had embraced me will never end. You'll always have the darkness around, weather good or evil. No matter where you run you have your own shadow but thing is, you can't even trust it either. It can be your destroyer pulling you away from the ones you love. There is no good in anything. People should give up on look for a 'good person' because we can change our book case being good or evil which ever we please. The thing is, once someone has opened you there's no running. They'll know all your secrets. They may bring you into the light you once lived in and enjoyed or they may just push you deeper into the deeper depths of hell. But who can care for that matter? This darkness has always been there to comfort me. But this darkness, this shadow that follows me around knows, planning for my pain. My death. My end. My fear. To lose my sanity. But I can't let it happen.. I have to stay strong. Have to show others I don't fear any, then.... when my time does come. You. darkness, shadow, evil, who ever you are! You can take me away from this place. There's evil in everything and everyone. There's a darkness in everyone that fear them own selves...